R.I.P., Joey

2oclockbeanfiend.2

Bluelighter
Another neighborhood brethren has fallen. I don't know the circumstances, but at 28 years old, and with the people he was associated with, I can only assume his death was drug-related. I was never close with him, but many of my good friends were, including my friend Marc who left us this January. Please send some good vibes/say a prayer for his friends and family. Peace and love, beanfiend.

I am so sorry to hear this man. Much love to you and his family and friends.
RIP Joey <3

I'm sorry, for the loss of Joey and your friend Marc <3

I feel for you man, it's tragic all these young people dying. I too have some friends who I feel are more likely than the average person to just not wake up some morning due to drugs and they're in their twenties too.

I'll send some good vibes your way.

Peace.

I feel for you man, it's tragic all these young people dying. I too have some friends who I feel are more likely than the average person to just not wake up some morning due to drugs and they're in their twenties too.

I'll send some good vibes your way.

Peace.

Sad to hear of a Life gone so early.
Prayers for his Family and Friends.
RIP J<3

thanks to everyone for their kind words and thoughts. always know i can count on the beautiful people at BL to help me, and those around me, when we're down. peace to all our comrades in the sky and to those of us still here on earth. love you all.