• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. Diacetylus

thanks Pat much appreciated

mepat1111 said:
On the 4th of September, 2006, Nathan (I won't post his surname), AKA Diacetylus, passed on from this world. I won't go into the details of his death that I know, as it seems to be an on going investigation, but I continue to offer my condolences to his family.

The delay in the posting of this message was due to me being reluctant to post it myself, as I thought it would be more appropriate for a family member to post. However none of his family were able to work out how to post the message, so I offered to do so.

RIP matey

EDIT:
Removed a part which is now irrelevant due to the thread being moved.
I wish to thank you for finding the time to let everyone know about Nathan.I thank you all for also being kind enough to remember him, and write a message for Nathan and family. i will always keep him in my heart. Thanks again mepat1111

no, fucking not again....

i am so sorry, so so sorry.

i will miss his contributions, and i am so fucking sad to know another online persona that i found to be a positive part of this site and my life is gone. there have been so many wonderful people here that just stop posting, and we always wonder why. it scares me to no end the real possible "why"

there have been way too many losses lately, this one is bringing tears.....i have nothing to say that can bring my feelings to this forum adequately.

~amy

R.i.p Diacetylus

Diacetylus r.i.p (Nathan)
Today, Tomorrow, and Always,i will love you. I will never forget you.You will remain forever in my heart.Gone but never,ever forgotten. I miss you my best friend,my grandson,my number ONE person. Eternal love. Nan.
I thank you all for your condolences, we the family appreciate. He was unique, and touched all that met him. Thank you very much especially to mepat1111. Louisa(diacetylus2)

^ :( I'm so sorry for all you're going through. how very very sad.

Wow, I totally somehow missed this. He definitely seemed like an interesting person. My condolences. :( R.I.P.

R.I.P. and condolences to the family. I talked with him on many occasions. He was a great guy.

Wow, I only just saw this for the first time today :(

I only knew you from your posts, but it's so sad to lose another one.

RIP <3

This sucks so bad, He was probably my favourite person in AUD, RIP to you matey.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

4th of September diacetylus anniversary

Nathan(diacetylus) You are my prince, my precious child,you are the stars that shine,I know that you were meek and mild,but also very strong,all you wanted was peace and love,but everything went wrong,but there is one thing I know,this day,you do still have our love,but now you have peace with the angels and God above.
I miss you immensely,my heart and thoughts are with you always. My number one person and best friend......Your Nan
In your memory we will be releasing balloons at one of your favourite spotsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooo

15/09/1980---04/09/2006

diacetylus2 said:
Nathan(diacetylus) You are my prince, my precious child,you are the stars that shine,I know that you were meek and mild,but also very strong,all you wanted was peace and love,but everything went wrong,but there is one thing I know,this day,you do still have our love,but now you have peace with the angels and God above.
I miss you immensely,my heart and thoughts are with you always. My number one person and best friend......Your Nan
In your memory we will be releasing balloons at one of your favourite spotsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooo

15/09/1980---04/09/2006

:(

Rest in Peace, Nathan.

That was a beutiful message Louisa, thanks for posting it. My thoughts are still with you and your family, and of course with Nathan. I know the pain never fades, I just hope that you can one day feel happiness again.