• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Quitting bupe

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hi evryone , im quiting bupe after almost 1 year evryday use.. dosage was evrywere from 2mg per day smorted to 12mg per day snorted (in last few months). 4 days ago i droped my dose from 12mg to 4mg and so far i only have truble sleeping and nasty toughts coming thruw.. im thinking about droping to 2mgs tomorow and after a week drop to 0. Il have 60 or 90 10mg diazapem and house to my self( i quit the job so i have time too). Any tips and general info on bupe wd is more then welcome, especialy from someone that went thruw it. Also what diffrence is there in tapering (im trying to do) and instantly going cold turkey from 4mg ? Thanks in advance my junky family 🤘❤️🤘much love

Hi evryone , im quiting bupe after almost 1 year evryday use.. dosage was evrywere from 2mg per day smorted to 12mg per day snorted (in last few months). 4 days ago i droped my dose from 12mg to 4mg and so far i only have truble sleeping and nasty toughts coming thruw.. im thinking about droping to 2mgs tomorow and after a week drop to 0. Il have 60 or 90 10mg diazapem and house to my self( i quit the job so i have time too). Any tips and general info on bupe wd is more then welcome, especialy from someone that went thruw it. Also what diffrence is there in tapering (im trying to do) and instantly going cold turkey from 4mg ? Thanks in advance my junky family 🤘❤️🤘much love
Gabapentin/lyrica + loperamide.

How long will wd last? Lets say i go ct tomorow , how long will i be in world of shit ? And what are the stages? Heroin is nothing compared to fucking bupe i fear :/ can i hope in 1 month il be alright (out of shit ?)

Gabapentin/lyrica + loperamide.
Prepagalin is fucking magic, like ketamine but without psychodelic part :s anyway just an update on this quting situation .. i decided to ct buoe and im clean for 2 days , so far no wd simtops but i gues its coz im in party mode with pregabalin and some coke haha.we will see how this shit goes , sadly the worst is ahed :/

How long will wd last? Lets say i go ct tomorow , how long will i be in world of shit ? And what are the stages? Heroin is nothing compared to fucking bupe i fear :/ can i hope in 1 month il be alright (out of shit ?)
Cold turkey from 4mg? I wouldn't recommend it... The WDs might last multiple weeks or even longer. Definitely taper to 0.5-0.25mg at least if you want to maximize your chances of quitting opioids for good.

Prepagalin is fucking magic, like ketamine but without psychodelic part :s anyway just an update on this quting situation .. i decided to ct buoe and im clean for 2 days , so far no wd simtops but i gues its coz im in party mode with pregabalin and some coke haha.we will see how this shit goes , sadly the worst is ahed :/
If by day 6 u still don't feel much, then you're fine. Well see, pregsbslin works wonder I know, just make sure not to take it for more than 5dsys cause thry hsvr some nasty wd on their own. Get ahold of some lopersmide(immodium). Trust Mr I've been doing this for years lope+pregab Is thr best comfort combo with a benzo. Keep going strong, gl buddy.

Cold turkey from 4mg? I wouldn't recommend it... The WDs might last multiple weeks or even longer. Definitely taper to 0.5-0.25mg at least if you want to maximize your chances of quitting opioids for good.
Sadly no.. i went to summerhouse in isolation with no bupe (its day 3 of ct ,) but dont wory i have benzos and pregabalin :s other night was coke fest and plenty of ciders so that helps for sure..

If by day 6 u still don't feel much, then you're fine. Well see, pregsbslin works wonder I know, just make sure not to take it for more than 5dsys cause thry hsvr some nasty wd on their own. Get ahold of some lopersmide(immodium). Trust Mr I've been doing this for years lope+pregab Is thr best comfort combo with a benzo. Keep going strong, gl buddy.
Thank you my man 🤘❤️🤘 il be reporting how this goes

Oh damn , its day 14now and i feel like apsolute fucking garbage.. im shiting 10 times per day (no longer counting) , cant sleep for shit and not to mention fucking toughts....oh and a limp dick... could someone tell me how long will this shit last? Please guys and girls some succses storyes