Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Quick Q

WildHeart

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,
This is my first time on this site, and wanted to ask a question, specifically on the Aussie forum.

I have been prescribed Endone (Oxycodone hydrochloride 5mg) for pain relief and Temazepam 10mg for sleep.

What is the MAX amount of each I could take daily. I have found sites on the net that say I can take as much as 160mg Temazepam, although that was from a US site and was posted in 2009. Any help would be great.
Thx

^ In the interest of harm reduction and in reducing addiction potential... Don't dose higher than prescribed... Unless you want to join the millions of people addicted to both meds. Even as a once off, don't do it. It's far to dangerous to play, then enter the realm of respitory depression and possible death.

Sorry, I just don't feel right suggesting "safe" dosages for recreational use of pharma meds.

Welcome to bluelight btw :)

I think this is a relevant question, this isn't an abstinence forum despite what some people seem to think. No one was requesting your opinion on addiction AS13 or whether you think people should be using RX drugs recreationally and so your holier than thou reply is unnecessary. people come here for real advice not moral judgement.
It is generally unwise to mix opiates and other CNS depressants especially benzos and double especially if you are naive to either or both drugs.
the MAX amount would be whatever kills you so why would you want to tread anywhere near that, dose depends on the individual and tolerance .
A safe but high dose of either drug could become a lethal dose if another CNS depressant is added hence the many deaths from polydrug use.
without tolerance a rough estimate for max daily of either drug would be 45mg of temazepam alone, 30mg oxycodone alone for an opiate naive user, this will quickly rise with repeated use.
really cant emphasize that there is no point combining the two drugs, IMO benzos ruin the unique high of opiates and only add an unnecessary risk factor.

I'm giving advice from experience and witnessing people dosing a million pharma drugs to get high...

I'm more than allowed to voice MY opinion. As are you.

I will NOT offer advice on "safe" levels of dosing pharma drugs. Street drugs, cannabis etc... I'm more than willing to spend time advising what is safe and what is not. Not only that, pharma drugs are MORE addictive and can cause effects totally unknown to each user.

If someone ODs on a benzo & opiate cocktail, I can sleep at night knowing I haven't helped in that OD. When you see that happen to family and friends you will change your way of thinking.

All these 20 odd post users seem to be attacking long time blue lighters... I have a strange feeling a lot have ventured over here to argue as they do in OTHER forums.

We are about HARM REDUCTION. Not giving personal opinions as advice on downer cocktails.

To each their own. I'm not immature enough to hand out speculatory advice based on wiki searches.

45mg of temaz and 30mg of oxy can put someone into respiratory depression within a few minutes. If someone is hyper sensitive to downers, they could just drop.

I stand by what I said. Do NOT do it. You don't want to begin on that journey to hell and back.

160mg of temazepam a day is fucking stupid, dangerous, and a waste.

combining opioids and benzodiazepines is really really dangerous.

in your top right hand corner of the page is a search function, use it to see how many experienced drug users have over dosed and died from the combination.

all the best.

Jesus christ, If you people want to take the high road maybe have alternative account that you can switch to. It will make you look more legit.

If you are such a long time poster then how come you failed to comprehend or pick up the harm reduction content of my reply which mentioned that dosages depend on the individual and included a safe maximum for either drug when taken ALONE and a strong recommendation to not mix the two or generally mix CNS depressants.
I actually didn't come here to argue with anyone and simply give good advice not rhetoric, way too keep up that holier than thou attitude! you seem to think I haven't seen the negative effects of drug use , I can assure you that I have experienced more than I wish I had and I'm not proud to say so. Maybe you get your info and supposed pharmacy degree on-line, but I certainly don't , nor do I base my opinions on speculation and I don't need to go into details or have to validate or prove myself to you or anyone else.
This is a public forum for providing info for safe drug use, relevant advice is all that matters and your post count means fuck all.
The reality of your supposed experience and knowledge is apparent when you say you would give safe dosage advise on street drugs where you have no idea of the purity or even the contents but would not for a pharmaceutical drug of guaranteed purity and then go further to make the another ridiculous generalisation that pharmaceuticals are more addictive. what a joke

Woah, what's happened to AUDD?

I think people need to just chill out, new posters will become scared to post if everyone starts replying like Busty.

I'm giving advice from experience and witnessing people dosing a million pharma drugs to get high...

I'm more than allowed to voice MY opinion. As are you.

I will NOT offer advice on "safe" levels of dosing pharma drugs. Street drugs, cannabis etc... I'm more than willing to spend time advising what is safe and what is not. Not only that, pharma drugs are MORE addictive and can cause effects totally unknown to each user.

If someone ODs on a benzo & opiate cocktail, I can sleep at night knowing I haven't helped in that OD. When you see that happen to family and friends you will change your way of thinking.

All these 20 odd post users seem to be attacking long time blue lighters... I have a strange feeling a lot have ventured over here to argue as they do in OTHER forums.

We are about HARM REDUCTION. Not giving personal opinions as advice on downer cocktails.

To each their own. I'm not immature enough to hand out speculatory advice based on wiki searches.

45mg of temaz and 30mg of oxy can put someone into respiratory depression within a few minutes. If someone is hyper sensitive to downers, they could just drop.

I stand by what I said. Do NOT do it. You don't want to begin on that journey to hell and back.

Why would you be willing to offer advice on "street drugs" but not pharmaceuticals.