Quick goodbye to everyone.

yeah atleast telling someone was surely better than dieing alone somewhere... hopefully the drugs didnt work or someone got to the boy...
I know i tried that route a few times and it seemed the only thing that saved me was the thing i hated the most in this world...my tolerance.

Wow, what happened! I haven't been surfing BL much lately, but I thought he was doing alright after stopping meth and was just struggling a bit with oxy?

Hope you're alright Pat. Sometimes things are at their darkest before any light comes through, hang in there and hope to see you posting again.

I hope we hear something soon. I also what to be able to thank Kitd for her quick response. She may have helped save his life. Kitd, you have my respect for sure. Good call and resourses that you pulled together. Just a way that TDS does it to help the posters. I hope this is a wake up call to all the posters that doesn't take these situations seriously even if it isn't real, it is a cry for help. I hope you read this Patrick and you get in touch. I will help you anyway I can or contact Kitd or Zophen. We are here for you.

This thread practically has me in tears. I love this place, and I love how strong of an actual worldwide community we are!

^ me too. I really love each and every one of our posters on BL especially when they are in their darkest hours in TDS. It is not okay to go through depression alone. If you do not have moral support anywhere else. PLEASE, talk to us here. We are closer then you think. %) This goes for anyone else, if you need someone to talk to PM me. Even if I am not on line, I check every now and then until I am able to sit and post. If you give me a minute, I WILL be on and we WILL talk, I promise. This makes me sad I didn't get to talk or try and help him. :(

Last edited:
stellablue75 said:
^ me too. I really love each and every one of our posters on BL especially when they are in their darkest hours in TDS. It is not okay to go through depression alone. If you do not have moral support anywhere else. PLEASE, talk to us here. We are closer then you think. %) This goes for anyone else, if you need someone to talk to PM me. Even if I am not on line, I check every now and then until I am able to sit and post. If you give me a minute, I WILL be on and we WILL talk, I promise. This makes me sad I didn't get to talk or try and help him. :(
I would have never realized this board was so close and caring until I found these posts.

Dont know what to say except thanks.

^ Thats why we are here in TDS and as moderators in TDS, and to also approve posts and threads, moving and merging, but mostly for our readers and posters. I really do care about all of you. If you want to vent or just help us pull together closer visit the thread I made to help with serious issues. We need to pull together and support Patrick. If you read this Patrick, please give update when you are able. If Patricks mum is on and checks this thread, please give his family here at TDS an update as soon as possible. I send my prayers. ox

I came back to see if there is any good news or update, it seems not yet...

Though it's better than coming back to bad news...i'll check again later, I hope he is safe and alrite =/

Astavats said:
I came back to see if there is any good news or update, it seems not yet...
Though it's better than coming back to bad news...i'll check again later, I hope he is safe and alrite =/
Me too.:)

I hope you pull through alright metpat. Godbless everyone in TDS who got locked and loaded to help this kid out. Shows what Bluelight really is about.

He's been found. He's in hospital and will be okay, that's all I know.

Thanks everyone for their concern and help.

hoptis said:
He's been found. He's in hospital and will be okay, that's all I know.

Thanks everyone for their concern and help.
Glad to hear that, I'm guessing it's due to TDS help he was found? good job to everyone that helped out! :)

^
If BL had anything to do with it, it is down to KITD, Hoptis and some other Aussie posters. Good job gang :)

Top work Hoptis. I'm glad he's ok. This makes me realise why i can never seem to leave BL. :)

Pleased he's going to be OK , that's the main thing , hope his family aren't too devasted though I don't wish to imagine how they feel!

I am glad his is alright as well. I really care about all of you and hope this shows how close of a forum we are in TDS and BL alone. I really want people to take in account that we must take every suicide threat seriously, because we can not take that chance here in TDS. Thanks to all of you that done so well in this situation, sorry I wasn't on line at that time or I would have tried to help you guys get him help. I am just glad we are all on line in shifts to keep everyone as safe as possible on BL. We are family you know.

If you're still coming to EC just look out for the campsite with the bright starburst lips. I'll be in touch via PM. It would be good to escape your urges for sedation, meet new people, laugh at inane shit etc.
:)