• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Quick, easy, light and tasty food recipes that you invented or improved!

^ That sounds either REALLY good, or like you're playing some cruel prank on me.

how much of each ingredient do you use?

yes, it's a cruel prank. don't make it whatever you do!

I didn't measure anything, but I remember I used about half a jar of AB, a small 3 dollar bag of bulk dates, like a half a cup-3/4 cup of raw sunflower seeds.

(c) 2009 RhythmSpring Cooking Co.

EDIT: oh, and it's custom to make them all as identical-looking as possible, with one ball with a clove of garlic concealed inside.

It is interesting how my mother's international recipe books have recipes repeated in each book, and they don't have a link in them.
I ask you to check zuccini croquettes and see how many people have the recipe ( I am sure of), yet I have it from a friend as well as in the books where my mom cooks from.
This is becoming over the rediculous!

Well, this is not your mothers recipe book, this is Bluelight. And whenever we directly lift or copy entire PASSAGES from other sources or websites , we either put them inside quotes
like this

or we provide a LINK at the end of whatever it is we copied. (This isnt just for Healthy Living, this is the same rule for each and every forum on Bluelight.) Isnt it such a coincidence that every single word in that recipe you posted is exactly the same as in that website ? And posted in a thread titled "Recipes you INVENTED or improved upon?" 8) You were already pm'd about this so to call us ridiculous in this thread for calling you out on your plaigiarism is simply ironic.

Back on topic. Any other off-topic comments will be unapproved. If you have any other grievances, pm any of the mods.

Granola/Müsli (sugar free but with lots of tasty nuts so best recommended as a snack)

Rolled oats and various nuts in about equal amounts
Water (just a bit to glue the oats together)
Sunflower seed oil
Salt

Mix all ingredients and roast in oven at like 150-200 degrees C.

Serve with berries and enjoy.

>Schnitzel:

4 escalopes and prepare to wrap into
breadcrumbs:

flour
2 eggs
breadcrumbs
salt / pepper
oil or lard for frying

Pound the meat until thin-Lightly season with salt and pepper. You will need three shallow bowls - 1 for the eggs, 1 for flour and 1 for breadcrubs. Dip the escalopes in the flour first, then in the whisked egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Be careful to ensure that the the entire escalope is completely covered with the breadcrumbs.
Place the escalopes in a hot frying pan, the oil in the pan should be deep enough that the schnitzel's float whilst cooking. Cooking time should not be more than 4 minutes for each side.

Remember to serve hot with fresh lemon and potato salad

>Potato Salad:

Ingredients

1 kg potatos
1 red onion
vinegar
oil
salt
pepper
a bit of fine choped parsley

Recipe

>Boil and cut potatoes into slices( don't cook the potatoes too long).
>Add small onion pieces.
>Mix a marinade by using vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and pour it over the salad.
>Let it sit a little bit before serving.