• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions of my h use from exp.

Bruins4200

Greenlighter
Hello all I'm sure this has been posted a million times
i was addicted to H iv for ten years I recently had 5 months clean
and relapsed have been using iv for about a month will my wds
be tolerable? Half g a day most most days .3 or so help please?

For someone like ME, who was addicted to heroin for about 12 years, and being clean to about 2years so far, I learned pretty fucking fast that regardless what the opiate is, the 2nd time I do it, I get a habit, that quick. For example , I had taken a little piece of suboxone, then the next day did another piece, the day after that, I DEF. Felt withdrawal...ok ok guys whether it's "all" in my head, or super-duper-totally wrong because so many people on here are doctors (lol), it's enough to mess up my daily schedule in life, and I can't afford to catch a habit, or catch a mental habit so strong it feels physical...your playing WITH FIRE, Bruins4200. I would say one month of shooting heroin and given your past history, your in for a very uncomfortable Ride bro. I wish you the best

seems to me that each time withdrawal happens faster and gets worse than the last
hopefully they wont be too bad for you mate but we can't really tell you how they're going to be, its a very subjective experience