• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions concerning opiates & UA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

diags187

Greenlighter
Hello everyone :) hopefully I am in the right forum if not move me please. Anyways I am on a pain contract and I have a UA tomorrow and I am wondering about the how the opiates will show on my UA. So say I snort three 5mg Oxycodones right now how much will show up in my UA tomorrow 24 hours from now? Is there a way to figure this out or even get a good estimate? I have tried searching around Google and it isn't popping up with much of anything on there and I have always came here for all my drug questions :) I need to be within 5mg to 10mg considering my prescription says one 5mg pill every four hours. Any help on this or even a link to website that has more information on this would be absolutely amazing and would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks

Depends on the drug test... the basic 5 panel drug test only tests for morphine, and drugs that break down into morphine ( codeine, heroin) but a more sophisticated one will see the oxy. Generally they do not look at the quantity, its just a positive or negative. Everybodys metabolism is different.

And really, nobody can give you a good answer.... Drug testing questions are against the rules.

Depends on the drug test... the basic 5 panel drug test only tests for morphine, and drugs that break down into morphine ( codeine, heroin) but a more sophisticated one will see the oxy. Generally they do not look at the quantity, its just a positive or negative. Everybodys metabolism is different. And really, nobody can give you a good answer.... Drug testing questions are against the rules.
Oh wow I guess I didn't know that I didn't expect that to be against the rules. But you answered my question at least thank you very much. Sorry mods close this down :)

We can't really give you an accurate answer and that's why we stay away from drug testing topics. As long as you take your prescribed amount of medication, I don't think you will have a problem. I'm going to go ahead and close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.