• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Questions and Info about loperamide

Public service announcement : please do not take 3 digit doses of loperamide ! It is toxic .

I never needed above 12 mgs for a few days to detox off a fentanyl habit !

I have gotten gastritis / pancreatitis from this . Digestive enzymes help hugely .

All you are doing with the big doses is getting severely addicted .

- lenses

All you are doing with the big doses is getting severely addicted .

cf. every opioid addict of all stripes and shades. Preaching to the choir, friend, but the HR on this is as true as it is with anything, perhaps should be taken more seriously *with everything* else, for that matter.

The vast majority of opiates are acutely toxic but loperamide might be chronically toxic. All you guys ARE the experiment.

The vast majority of opiates are acutely toxic but loperamide might be chronically toxic. All you guys ARE the experiment.

Of this, at least, I am acutely aware. May all such who (despite all attempts @ dissuading) follow my own footsteps be likewise, for interest of harm reduction for any pursuant or thusly afterward involved, also be so. For that I commend the candor in the insight, cc.

Honestly bro you really should switch to methadone or suboxone not only would it probably be cheaper and healthier (@ 1400mg of lope a week) but it would also provide you with an actual number to your opiate tolerance so you can safely develop a plan to how your going to manage this addiction for the rest of your life. Because quite frankly if you keep talking lope like this bad things could very possibly happen that would not on a conventional opiod. Like others have said just the fact that your bbb is being compromised every day you take lope is reason enough to find an alternative and that isnt even the main concern here.

Honestly bro you really should switch to methadone or suboxone not only would it probably be cheaper and healthier (@ 1400mg of lope a week) but it would also provide you with an actual number to your opiate tolerance so you can safely develop a plan to how your going to manage this addiction for the rest of your life. Because quite frankly if you keep talking lope like this bad things could very possibly happen that would not on a conventional opiod. Like others have said just the fact that your bbb is being compromised every day you take lope is reason enough to find an alternative and that isnt even the main concern here.

U.S. DEA doesn't recognize lope as an opioid, and I can't get on MTT, trust me, the people running the local MMT program where I am (Northstar) couldn't if they wanted to. 'Cause they said it is a watched issue with DEA.