• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Questions about speedballs need answers ASAP if possible thanks!

Rdocs

Bluelighter
Hey what's up bluelight! So basically I snorted 8mg of non generic dilaudids and took 3 15mg Dexedrine time release pills I weigh 147lbs and I'm 5'10 I'm 19 years old (turn 20 in may) and I have a naturaly high opiate tolerance and a medium dex tolerance from doing it a lot (like a 2 day dex bing about twice a month)

So I was wondering what signs I should look for when doing this speedball so I can be safe and I was also wondering how long it will last because I wanted to get some sleep at around 12:30 Eastern time any tips/info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ps I know speedballs are highly addictive and can be super dangerous but I just wanted yo try it one more time because I only had 8mg hydromorphone left and I won't be able to acquire more and I don't plan on acquiring moreuntill I'm like 80 and I wanna go out with a bang XD

Well Amphetamines greatly increase the euphoria and analgesia of opiates so don't over do it. As the opiate takes away the somewhat shitty effects of the speed it can be a very addictive combo to say the least.

Well Amphetamines greatly increase the euphoria and analgesia of opiates so don't over do it. As the opiate takes away the somewhat shitty effects of the speed it can be a very addictive combo to say the least.

Yea I feel that, that's why I'm just did this last one because it was the last of my dillys and I can't get more nor do I want to get more it was really fun don't get me wrong it's just I have a future to look forward too XD definatly not going to sleep kinda pissed about that I have class tomorrow at 11 am I'm going to be a zombie might have to take some more dex but ya this post was mainly about me trying not To OD but I didn't do even near the amount it would take to OD so I'm good thanks for the input I appreciate it!