• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Questionable Hydrocodone suspension/liquid.

Lifter

Greenlighter
So my buddy tells me this story: We are just sitting on the couch smoking a blunt, eating a few green bars of candy and he gets off the phone and says he can get PURE HYDROCODONE (Already I thought pure my ass no way) But not just pure, in liquid form. Needless to say I called bullshit. He made the deal and returned with a large 10ml syringe of very clear red liquid. He said it WAS 1ml=10mg of hydrocodone, That seems bullshit, does this seem like something that could really exist? 1ml=10mg pure hydrocodone? That just seems so strong is it possible it was real? All the hydrocodone mixtures in fluid form that i've experienced were cloudy, but those were suspensions... So what do you guys think? Does red bitter liquid that comes 10ml at a time in a big syringe of 1ml=10mg hydrocodone really exist or did he get ripped of like I thought. I told him it was more like 5ml to 10mg hydro or so.

Sounds more like the dealer has a solution and is selling it in syringes. Assuming you answer "no" to smackydowners questions regarding labels on this syringe. I've never seen the stuff in liquid/suspension preps in hospitals so I have no idea if it's made and/or prepped that way by a pharm company.

red solution sounds like it was dyed. Do not inject something like that. There are syrup hydrocodone formulation just as codeine so I wouldn't doubt it..... If it is cloudy clear it sounds like a pill someone made a solution from..... Really though speculation is harmful as we know as much as you about it. Without seeing the original container it is pulled from assume bunk with pharmaceutical meds.

Yup all of you pretty much agreed with my thoughts.. he bought it not me I told him they would never give it out that strong, he had it in a huge plastic pharmacy syringe like a BIG one. He said he ate the whole tube pretty much through the course of the night that night and said he never got a buzz lol idiot... he traded a ton of xanax for the whole tube. It was probably kids tylenol. Oh well... Do you think 10mg Hydrocodone/1ml of solution exists anywhere outside of labeled hospital syringes? I doubt it, but who knows i guess. I wouldn't believe that some tom dick or harry had it thats for sure.