View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question for Mr. Peabody about Cubensis Reform

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I understand an initiative for Cubensis legislation will not be on the November ballot in California. If true I am glad because I thought the proposed initiative was too far reaching. Are there any drafts along the lines of allowing importation and cultivation of Cubensis spores for over 21 personal use, to be regulated by local authorities, along the lines of Cannabis Reform? I think that might be a more reasonable first step. Would love to hear your opinion on this. I do now there is strong support among conservatives for drug reform like Hon. James Gray.

DC is voting on decriminalizing natural psychedelics and OR is voting on medical magic mushrooms this November. if you live in either, make sure to vote

Hej!

I reckon importation and cultivation of Cubensis spores ought to be legal for personal use to those over 21. Here are some interesting links I found:

🙏

Last edited:
Hej!

I reckon importation and cultivation of Cubensis spores ought to be legal for personal use to those over 21. Here are some interesting links I found:

🙏
I might have some time to read this.......

I don't see why at least psylocibe couldn't be co-oped in, and the CA state restriction on imports of non-psylocibe containing spores lifted for adults over the age of 21, all with personal use restriction amounts. I guess its a matter of political willpower.

Mescaline I guess could be treated the same as we already buy that straight from hardware store, sheesh.

Personally I'm not comfortable with anything beyond that, (already have, of course marijuana), I'm pretty leery of things like iboga, or even ecstasy for that matter.

Hope to connect more on the lobbying and campaigning on this. Would love to take a legal mushroom trip, with lots of bud and a Coors light, and of course, some marlboros (sorry SF).

Next year 2021?