• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc question for kleiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

electric moon

Bluelighter
How many keyboards do you go through in a given week? Because you really seem to get off on throwing your newly found mod weight around. Closing threads that don't even break the rules, you just feel like closing them. So I would have to imagine that every time you close a thread or bust someones balls for breaking the rules, you forcefully splooge a huge load of semen on your keyboard. :p

Cmon man no need for that, atleast dont call him specifically out in front of the whole community brother

Yeah, youre probably right, its immature. But hey, im immature, so there you go.

But I know im not alone in my annoyance of his going overboard. He even went back to a post I made before he was even a mod and sent me a warning on it. Ridiculous. Anyways, im sure I will be getting banned when he sees it.

Who knows. Im blatantly being an asshole to a mod, though, so im sure it wont go without punishment.

wow.. why though? He's quite informative and has been on point since before he was even mod satus, and since he became a mod, he's been doing a damn good job at it. I havent noticed him "throwing his weight" around at all.. Where is this coming from? Just 'cause he closed a few threads? Thats what mods are supposed to do.. They don't get paid to do this shit, and you should probably be greatful for his service.

As far as Kleiner goes, he has my approval! And that isn't me being a kissass either, I'll tell it like it is, no bullshit, no chaser.

- Hopeless

Wow, I don't really know what to say to this.
1. Thank you 7nos-SS373dOH and SK for backing me up.
2. You won't be banned, I won't even infract you, but I just saw that SK gave you a warning. Imo what you wrote was extremely rude and you could have worded it way better, but I respect your opinion.
And btw, we mods cannot ban someone permanently, we have a point system, meaning that when you reach a certain number of infractions you are banned permanentely.

And now to your post:
I feel offended (mods have feeling too, you know) and I have to admit that it hurts my feelings quite a bit. As 7nos-SS373dOH said, we don't get any money for modding BL, we do it voluntary in our free time. And no, I don't sit here with a boner waiting for people to violate the rules so I can jack off while closing the thread and infracting them.
Other Drugs and Bluelight in general has rules and those rules are not meant to be broken. If there weren't any rules every second thread would be sourcing or dick sizing how many drugs one can take etc. so the valuable threads would be in the minority and harm reduction would go down the drain.
Yes, I closed a lot of threads in the last few days/weeks, not because it makes we feel good, but because those threads violate the rules and/or the posting standards of OD.
OD is for intermediate level and in-depth harm reduction questions and those threads I closed had nothing to do with that and i just follow the rules, just like anybody else. If you have a problem with the rules feel free to move on and search for a drug related forum without rules.
Maybe you remember the time where the OD mods all had some personal issues and no one really modded it ? In this time every other post violated the rules and I just want the best for OD, for it to get back in shape, valuable threads that encourage discussion and not just a yes/no answer. Maybe I'm too harsh, but not because it arouses me, but because I want the best for OD and want the people to acknowledge that OD is for intermediate and in-depth harm reduction questions.

If you have a problem with me closing a thread you can always PM me, I don't have a problem admitting that I made a mistake, when I in fact did make a mistake and as you might have seen I do re-open threads if the OP PMs me and has a good reason.
And you can always complain about me, just write the SMOD, in this case spacejunk, or alasdairm a PM and tell them why you think that I abuse my mod 'powers'. I'm not above the law of OD/BL and if they think I did abuse my 'powers' they'll do whatever they think is appropriate.

So to conclude, if you have a problem write me, or spacejunk or alasdairm , but don't just insult me in front of everyone, I think we both are above that kind of immature behavior and can discuss our problems properly.

Edit: I'll leave the thread open for you to write a more mature reply so people don't just judge you by your first post and come to the conclusion that you're an asshole.
But if anyone thinks insulting me or anobody else is a better way of complaining I'll close the thread and infract him/her

Edit 2: Regarding the warning. Someone reported your post (you mentioned a certain vendor twice in a thread), so I edited your posts and wrote you a PM, saying that I edited it and that that's your first and last warning. As a bluelighter you should know that vendor discusson is not allowed..

Last edited:
Dope leaving the thread open. Old school BL right there. KKs doin a good job. Od was kinda goin off on a tangent before him and SK. Lets keep OD "laid back" but within the rules as always, carry on

^This. I'd say the majority is glad that the new mods actually do their job well but there will always be a few people with sand in their vaginas.
OP: you acknowledged that you are immature and that is the first step towards self-improvement. I believe in you!

How many keyboards do you go through in a given week? Because you really seem to get off on throwing your newly found mod weight around. Closing threads that don't even break the rules, you just feel like closing them. So I would have to imagine that every time you close a thread or bust someones balls for breaking the rules, you forcefully splooge a huge load of semen on your keyboard. :p

I came as quick as I heard, thankfully not upon my keyboard. I can't handle fellow moderators garnering attention without me, even if that attention is negative. We're not the Gestapo and we don't get turned on by making people feel bad. What turns us on the most is forum guidelines being followed appropriately. What gets us hard is healthy discourse surrounding the safe and responsible use of recreational drugs. Some stuff just doesn't work and we have to nix it. There's nothing personal about it man.

OP, can I ask what thread in particular you are upset about. You could even PM me and I could talk to you about it.

^ i love you guys.

OP, if you have a problem with a mod, please send them a private message.
Or you can - as kleinerkiffer said - contact me, or captain heroin; as we are the Senior Moderators for this subforum.

KK, from my point of view - you're doing a mighty fine job, sir. 'Other Drugs' is looking so much better since you and Speed King joined the mod team. Thanks guys.

That was really rude the way u stated it and could have put it way better and more nicely
I know why u said it because it does seem like he closes threads that shouldn't be closed but by the rules they are supposed to be closed most of the mods let stuff slide sometimes and won't close threads
Kleiner he just follows the rules a bit more strictly he does a great job as a mod as they all do he's just a little more strict

It's like getting mad at your boss because he tells u to do work and won't let u sit around like its not him being a dick it's his job

Thank you all for your replies!
I especially liked Alien47s post :)

I have to admit that I was pretty harsh the last few days/weeks and yes, I closed a few threads that didn't completely violate the rules, but they weren't suited for OD. I'm not doing that for fun/pleasure, but because I want the people to realize what OD is for,harm reduction. And yes I want to be more laid back and let some threads slide in the future, because I have better things to do.

And btw, don't forget Znegative, he's doing a pretty good job as well!

Last edited:
as someone whos been viewing the site for like 10 years now i gotta say OD is definitely better than it has been for the past few years... but not as good as 10 years ago, lol... it was way more of a lets get fucked up party back then, ha

KK is like the strict teacher that I had growing up. Of course, all the kids want to do their own thing. The more rambunctious ones would even make an immature scene every now and then, but if it weren't for that teacher, the classroom would be shit show. Not to mention nothing productive would take place.

And btw, don't forget Znegative, he's doing a pretty good job as well!
Fuck! Duh - of course.
I had a feeling there were three, but got confused with the 2 mods we recruited for eadd around the same time.

You guys are all doing great.

I agree with OP. Lolol. If more than one person has noticed kleiners behavior as a mod then there may be a problem. I enjoyed BL more before be became a mod. But whatever things change.

Last edited:
KK is like the strict teacher that I had growing up. Of course, all the kids want to do their own thing. The more rambunctious ones would even make an immature scene every now and then, but if it weren't for that teacher, the classroom would be shit show. Not to mention nothing productive would take place.
Hehe, I like that analogy :D
I always hated the strict teachers back in school, but looking back those where the ones teaching me the most.

I agree with OP. Lolol. If more than one person has noticed kleiners behavior as a mod then there may be a problem. I enjoyed BL more before be became a mod. But whatever things change.
Could you post links to the threads where you think I went overboard ?

I don't think we need to turn this into a public show-trial.
We have some new mods. They're settling in to their new roles and putting a lot of hard work into it, out of their own free time.

If anyone has any serious issues with how this subforum is being moderated, please drop me a PM or use appropriate channels, such as 'Support'.
But this doesn't need to play out on the public boards - at least not in OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.