• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about weekly DXM use (150mg a week)

Deadsy

Greenlighter
Hello, I am extremely new to this forum and to DXM that is why I felt the need to make this thread. For the past 3 weeks I have been drinking tussin for the DMX high, I never use more than one bottle a week which I believe is about 150mg weekly. My question is, am I at risk for any serious illnesses if I drink another bottle tonight? Seeing as my last trip was 4 days ago and I have been doing this quite often I am growing concerned for my well being and plan on stopping after this last bottle is gone. Would you advise against doing this again so early seeing as I've done it so much lately? Or would it be okay if I did it this very last time for quite a while?

I also feel I should mention I have been having no extremely troublesome side effects save for the diarrhea and sweating. Other than that I have not been feeling any different than usual.

Thank you for the help~

Last edited:
one a week isn't too bad. your dose is quite low also...i wouldnt worry about it.

I used it 3 or 4 times a week at 350 per dose for a while and it did have some side effects but nothing permanent or serious.

be very careful mixing with other drugs though, some combos are very dangerious

Thank you for your input. Today makes 5 days since my last dose, in your opinion is that a long enough break between doses to be safe? I will only be doing enough for the 1st plateau.

forgot to mention: be very careful dosing on back to back days or even every three days.....its stays in your system or something or the effects accumulate and the 2nd days dose (even if the same) can feel way too intense

That's good to know, but I won't be doing it back to back just weekly, give or take a day or 2. It's been 6 days since my last dose so I think I will try it one last time today before taking a long break. Or is that inadvisable? Keep in mind I never go above the 1st plateau. I just like the high, not the visuals.

I'd like to say that the less often you use DXM the more enjoyment you will get in the long run. 3-4 times a year would be best. After awhile it just loses that "magic." Savor it my friend! I wish I had. I just CANNOT get back to the "alien" like states I used to absolutely love. Even with tolerance breaks I've never been able to get back there.

I'd like to say that the less often you use DXM the more enjoyment you will get in the long run. 3-4 times a year would be best. After awhile it just loses that "magic." Savor it my friend! I wish I had. I just CANNOT get back to the "alien" like states I used to absolutely love. Even with tolerance breaks I've never been able to get back there.
After today I will be taking an extended break from it. I am just worried about permanent damage even if I never go above the first plateau. But like I said, today is the last day for quite a while~ It's been 6 days so I'm almost certain I will be okay with 150mg. Right?

Okay I just found out I was wrong about how much I've been taking weekly. It is closer to about 354mg. But that feels to me to be the first plateau because I never have any CEV or any visuals at all, I just feel really high. Will I still be okay if I take my last dose today? Same 354mg as the last few weeks.

Okay I just found out I was wrong about how much I've been taking weekly. It is closer to about 354mg. But that feels to me to be the first plateau because I never have any CEV or any visuals at all, I just feel really high. Will I still be okay if I take my last dose today? Same 354mg as the last few weeks.
After much internal discussion I've decided to go ahead and take this next dose with the hopes that I will be just fine~ If I survive I will be back to post about my experience.