• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Question about intravenous meth use

2763738373Lame

Bluelighter
So recently the past couple of times I’ve injected I feel a super hot rush in my face and hands. I’m using the same amount as I always have. Is this Normal and I just got a better batch this time? And I’ve forgotten that this is part of the rush? Any input and advice Is greatly appreciated!

It's not an uncommon experience to feel warmth or flushing of your face and extremities from a good shot of meth. I have injected meth for the past 9 years, and I have felt this on many occasions.

It's not an uncommon experience to feel warmth or flushing of your face and extremities from a good shot of meth. I have injected meth for the past 9 years, and I have felt this on many occasions.
Hey man I have a random question. How have you stayed healthy doing it for 9 years? I’ve only been doing it a year and most of my veins sre screwed. And also I just have so many lumps and I’m afraid they are clots and when I inject they get bigger. I also have hardening veins that get bigger after injection even if I’m no where near them when injecting.