• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question About H

inthetriptank

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I am kind of confused about the heroin I've been getting recently, and hoped that maybe the community here could help me out.

So, first of all some background-I have been using opiates for 6ish years, was on methadone for almost 5..I moved to a new city and quit everything for a few months, the longest I haven't used since starting opiates. Recently, I slipped up and started using again when the opportunity presented itself. I've been using again for close to a month. Right now I'm doing a shot roughly every 8 hours.

Now, all the heroin I have used in the past has been characterized by an amazing rush...regardless of overall quality, the rush was always really good. And if I started missing my shot, it would hurt. The H I have been getting for the last month is weirdly different. It is REALLY STRONG, ie if I do too much I'm very sedated, and get nauseous, but there is NEVER any rush to speak of. The closest thing to a rush is that feeling of relief when mild-moderate dopesickness leaves your body. But there is no rush...which has made me do too much on a couple different occasions, bc I can't easily tell when I've had enough. I've also missed a couple of times because there is no pain when I do so. I'm used to shooting morphine, dilaudid, fentanyl, etc, which hurt like hell when you start missing...and even the heroin I've done in the past has hurt. This stuff doesn't, although it's very strong, and definitely behaves like heroin in other ways (constricts pupils, causes constipation, etc, etc).

So I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has come across heroin which doesn't cause a rush? And if so, why this might be? It just seems very weird to me, I'm interested to hear other people's experiences. Any info would be much appreciated.

I've never came across anything like that. I've always snorted or plugged my dope. I'm not sure about the rush and how it feels. But if it's BTH or #3 that wouldn't make any sense for the rush not to be there. If you got what you thought was #4 and it's a white powder dope I have heard of people selling a Acetyl-Fentanyl/Heroin mix as Heroin. Maybe that's your problem?

what's it look like? sounds very strange, it could be some sort of RC opioid being sold as H. maybe try a different guy