• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question about female logic.

Jung is outdated and was not based on rigorous experimental evidence btw...modern psych is quite different from that era of psych...check some of it out.

already have. modern psych is largely a joke imo

i read on another one of your posts that you're a hardcore scientist who eschews spirituality and such, so we're always going to agree to disagree

i read on another one of your posts that you're a hardcore scientist who eschews spirituality and such, so we're always going to agree to disagree

Yes, I try to fit my theories to empirical observation, not filter my observations and select data to fit it to my presupposed world view.

Don't worry, we'll keep putting satellites in space so you can watch the game, finding new therapies for diseases and inventing faster and faster computers even if you disagree with us.

you sound way too emotional to talk about this.
i'm pretty calm but thanks for the concern :)
instead of taking my comments at face value, you are blowing them out of proportion and inserting your own bias about what you THINK i am saying rather than simply tackling what i actually AM saying.
i'd invite you to practice what you preach.
when did i say that?
you said it when you wrote: "women are to logic what men are to emotions."
i am not saying that women do not think logically and/or that men do not think emotionally.
"women are to logic what men are to emotions." - sounds, to me, exactly like that's what you're saying (or, at very least, implying).

alasdair

of course i will! and you won't?

alasdair

Last edited:
If you are trying to get clean you should give her an ultimatum. Also, some girls do associate molly with sex, but dont understand until after they take it that it doesn't automatically make you like OMG I NEED SUM CACK. If she has never taken mdma orally she may think it just makes you really horny and does not want to cheat on her boyfriend.

My best advise to you is to come right out and ask her if she has romantic feelings for you, and if so tell her to leave that zero ND GET WIT A HERO.
Also tell her to get off them dopes.

Move on, friend. She will just keep you in the hole you're trying to get out of.