• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy

Well the Bioavailability technically is higher with oral oxy compared to intranasal, when it came to OxyContin, the faster onset and the fact that the pill is time release made intranasal worth it for me. Even after powderizing them and taking them orally the time release still seemed to exist a little IME.

did yall ever use hose clamps to shave your OCs down? lol The service industry used to run on these things where I live. I cant say im opposed to see them go, but as a former addict i have to admit they were good. 160mg pharm oxy in one pill.... before kids started falling out in school. Im honestly suprised they lasted this long. It was kind of cheating heroin out of a market. but hindsight shows we just created a bigger market.

did yall ever use hose clamps to shave your OCs down? lol The service industry used to run on these things where I live. I cant say im opposed to see them go, but as a former addict i have to admit they were good. 160mg pharm oxy in one pill.... before kids started falling out in school. Im honestly suprised they lasted this long. It was kind of cheating heroin out of a market. but hindsight shows we just created a bigger market.
Oh hell yeah. I used to love sifting down a quarter to half an 80 (before I had a 'real' habit) with a hose clamp and it would create a beautiful line with a slight plastic taste upon intranasal consumption that one learns to love.

You guys realize the only reason they filed for bankruptcy was to protect the original owners that started Purdue pharma, look up the Sackler family.. This filing for bankruptcy means nothing.. They should press charges against ever family member involved in that company.

You guys realize the only reason they filed for bankruptcy was to protect the original owners that started Purdue pharma, look up the Sackler family.. This filing for bankruptcy means nothing.. They should press charges against ever family member involved in that company.

I agree. Furthermore, when they are convicted they should be put in the same prisons as the smack dealers. See how they fare then...

hmmm

UKSILDo.png