EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

dude that's a pretty awesome mix, I especially like the remix of 'the awakening.' the orginal by Talamasca and Nomad is one of my favorites.

this is some old GOA and I find it pretty uplifting and peaceful :)

The Secret - Pagan Dance
http://youtu.be/XHGjr4RLM3Q

off the same album, and another favorite of mine from Talamasca ;)
http://youtu.be/hEKakJzi8PY

nice ones. my favourite by talamasca is The Old School. this one gets totally manic and overloaded with sounds towards the end <3
but let's not forget, we have a dedicated goa trance thread somwhere over here ;)

another talamasca favourite of mine (more fitting into this thread) is Time Simulation. why don't they make psytrance like that anymore? :(

oh btw. Free Radical records just released a compilation featuring my favorite psytrance producers!

Bombax, Loose Connection and Paralocks!

1316234827_test.jpg

all you dark psy fans should get this one! you wont be disappointed.

I just bought a whole bunch of CDs off psyshop...so I should probably wait until I get paid before I get any more ;)
Thanks for the heads-up though SOH!

I am going through a complete and utter darkpsy binge at the moment, I can't stop listening to darkpsy, and darkpsy only!
SOH and all you other lovely psy people, can anyone please give me some suggestions for other subgenres of psy for me to balance things out a little? Thanks in advance :) <3

Excellent, thanks heaps mate! I'll have a listen to them when I get home :)

nice ones. my favourite by talamasca is The Old School. this one gets totally manic and overloaded with sounds towards the end <3
but let's not forget, we have a dedicated goa trance thread somwhere over here ;)

another talamasca favourite of mine (more fitting into this thread) is Time Simulation. why don't they make psytrance like that anymore? :(

damn man that time simulation hit me in the face with some nostalgia big time hahahaha

you should check out this album from an anonymous artist that pokes fun (or rather, jabs a stick at) such artists as infected mushroom, sk azi, etc... if you can wrap your head around the whole psycore/experimental onslaught I found it to be somewhat enjoyable and pretty funny to say the least

Dear Psy-Trance, You Are Not Safe

hell yeah

when interface came out, i was edging out of Psy/Goa, and did not get into the album much...some albums take some growing on us <3<3<3
X DREAM LIVE IN PARIS there last concert in Batofar club
Jan Marcus & Ariel! still i am here!

wooohahaaa!!!

damn hahahaha

there aren't too many people down where I am (South Florida) that are into psytrance, and I have yet to have the chance to go to shows quite like that :\

these videos are making me sooo jealous bwahahaha

you should check out this album from an anonymous artist that pokes fun (or rather, jabs a stick at) such artists as infected mushroom, sk azi, etc... if you can wrap your head around the whole psycore/experimental onslaught I found it to be somewhat enjoyable and pretty funny to say the least

Dear Psy-Trance, You Are Not Safe

haha, that one's funny. you made it sound worse that it actually is. it's not the usual noisy stuff you think of when you hear psycore, but rather sounds like the more mental kind of freetekno. i like it :)

haha, that one's funny. you made it sound worse that it actually is. it's not the usual noisy stuff you think of when you hear psycore, but rather sounds like the more mental kind of freetekno. i like it :)

hahaha ya I usually phrase it that way when sharing because I've noticed people tend to either like it or really really hate it XP
I think 'mental' is a very good word to use when describing it 8o