View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics (Plus Nitrous Oxide) and Synaesthesia

Druidus

Bluelighter
The night before last, I was on the tail end of a relatively low dose 1cP-LSD (slightly less than a full blotter), and I ended up having some of the most interesting effects I've ever had. My tolerance was quite low, so I am sure that helped, but I was pretty much blown away. I think I've experienced it before, but not so strongly and with such clarity.

As I was coming down I decided to take some nitrous oxide. I varied between a lot inhaled at once and a lot but spaced out over 10 minutes. All of a sudden, I began having waves of synaesthesia!

At one point my sense of touch seemed to merge with my sense of taste and smell. It was absolutely bizarre, though very cool, and I wish I could explain it better. But it didn't stop there. I shifted through several kinds of synaesthesia, each type seeming to meld into the next. The most interesting one had me able to sort of "touch" all my nerves, inside my body. I could count them and seemingly feel my nervous system in an incredibly exhilarating fashion.

I really hope I can replicate the experience, because it was one of the most fascinating of my life. Has anyone else experienced synaesthesia, either like mine or other types? I'd really like to hear your stories!

It has happened to me on LSD, mushrooms, and marijuana/hashish, and while not on any drugs at all. Seeing or feeling music or sound, and tasting a smell or colour.

It never happened to me on nitrous-oxide the 3-4 times I used n2o but I never went crazy with nitrous oxide with whipped cream chargers or a tank.

Last edited:
ive had nitrous totally blast me off the morning after a heavy 1P LSD/MDMA trip. brought out heavy aztec visuals and made the trip severely insane again