View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelics + hypnosis

csrpj

Bluelighter
anybody try this? under the influence of which psychedelic do you find suggestions in hypnosis affect your beliefs the most?

i've tried hypnosis tracks with various psychs. for me, for some reason, on acid it's super powerful. it works way more subtlety with the others (mesc, shrooms, pot), but with acid, it seems the mind adopts the suggestions super readily and strongly. i need to test this out more. i only tried it one time on acid, and i also had phenibut, which made the trip way nicer, so i need to try lsd + hypnosis alone to see if that works. if it does, this could be a breakthrough in self improvement. spending the full 8 hours of your trip listening to positive suggestions directed at the subconscious mind, and having those strong imprints in my mind as anchors. basically, relativity quick reprogramming. input, ideas... ?

Last edited:
I tried this a few days ago while on 2c-e. I listened to several hypnosis relaxation tracks and it really helped during the comeup to start the trip being very relaxed and positive - with phens I usually get the "too much too fast" kind of feeling when coming up, but this time that did not happen. I am interested in trying this with other psychs - especially lsd :)

I sat in front of a dancing peacock on 10mg of 2ci a few weeks ago, really hypnotizing :)

interesting topic for sure, but i'm not sure i would want a human to mess in that a direct way with my brain while i'm in a state of expanded consciousness...

good vibes

I sat in front of a dancing peacock on 10mg of 2ci a few weeks ago, really hypnotizing :)

interesting topic for sure, but i'm not sure i would want a human to mess in that a direct way with my brain while i'm in a state of expanded consciousness...

good vibes

you definitely wouldn't, unless you trust that person and have set a clear intention ahead of time with them.

i my case, i'm looking at hypnosis in the form of a music track.

Interesting, I have heard of the government using LSD as a form of mind control although It may be a rumor..

Personally I think LSD would make my mind race far too much to sit still and listen to a recording for a long period of time. LSD tends to really bring out my ADHD, however I am very easily hypnotized. I have had successful hypnosis a total of five times including by Reveen the Impossiblist who is a very famous Canadian stage hypnotist and illusionist. (He is getting quite old now)

I am interested to try this on psychs to see if it makes me more prone or not to hypnosis.

Interesting, I have heard of the government using LSD as a form of mind control although It may be a rumor..

It's no rumor. It was a CIA lead operation by the name of MKULTRA. Ken Kesey volunteered to take part in one of the LSD experiments, and people like John C. Lilly were involved in carrying out the tests. Others were drugged with LSD without their knowledge in brothels (Operation Midnight Climax) and government buildings, etc. They also looked into using psychedelics and other substances for enhancing hypnosis techniques.

Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.

Aside from all the MKULTRA bullshit, many of the psychedelic researchers who used the drugs for therapy were combining it with hypnosis.

Check out Myron Stolaroff and Anne Shulgin.

^ Hanscarl Leuner as well.

Last edited:
I tried this a few days ago while on 2c-e. I listened to several hypnosis relaxation tracks and it really helped during the comeup to start the trip being very relaxed and positive - with phens I usually get the "too much too fast" kind of feeling when coming up, but this time that did not happen. I am interested in trying this with other psychs - especially lsd :)

Could anyone Recommend some good relaxation tracks?

Hypnotise yourself. Narrate whatever you want over dreamy music to the style of experienced hypnotists, sit back with headphones, and relax. It's something I've been meaning to try. Sober, I'm immune to hypnosis, which is why I turned to psychedelic drugs for self-discovery and healing in the first place.

Registered to reply to this I found on a google search I know its from 2009 but fuck it. LSD + a good OM audio through headfones laid down and blind folded turned me into a circle with waves coming off it, was kind of like the centre of all vibration if that makes sense. Another time I did an audio track modified 'middle pillar ritual' and made the vocal noises along with it and it was bizarre. Anyone who has taken LSD knows there is an effect on the experience by your sensory input (set and setting), my goal is to explore this. If you do chant OM properly or have it playing whilst in a relaxed state on even mild lsd doses it can have profound effects. It isn't quite on the DMT level but it is more manageable, you can explore the spaces between the vibrations or whatever you want to call it! Basically, it is the possitive side of MK ultra.

I've done this about ten times. Fantastic narratives, complete changes in self-perception (e.g. one can become a frog, or a cow, or anything else), gender change, erotic hypnosis, etc. Hypnosis while under the influence of a psychedelic is serious business -- recommended for only the most mentally robust, mature and experienced psychonauts.