• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics and the occult

Music seems to be a form of magick, a conjuring ritual of sorts. If you've ever been in the middle of a crowd at a sick show, off your face on LSD, just melting into the group mind being conjured up by the music, you know what I mean. :D

Cheers for the replies so far everyone, I will definately be checking out some of the groups/practises mentioned. I am pretty interested to hear others accounts of doing this, maybe I will be the first Bluelighter (stupid enough? lol) to try it?
Expothead, its not as if I am going to be forcing anyone into it or decieving them as to what is taking place, if they choose to partake it will be their own decision entirely. I am trying to create an experience, that frankly I don't think would be possible if I tried this crap while not tripping. If anyone else came along it is reasonable to assume they did so to try and have a similar experience.
Winner, you have posted more than once not to do this, in your experience does just telling people don't do this without any real elaboration ever work in deterring them? I am interested to hear any stories you might have relating to this but just saying it freaked your pals out isn't going to deter me much. People can freak out in many circumstances on psychedelics, that is nothing new, if you really want to contribute to this thread how about telling us some details of what happened when your buddies tried this.

I've had close friends who were into this stuff, and I lived next door to a witch. I've seen some fucked shit, not only seen but felt. It's up you though. By the way I said, they were NOT on psychedelics, or any drugs. That witch, she never liked my family, I fucking swear she like put spells on us or some shit. Left dead animals by our door. Seen scratches appear out of nowhere on peoples bodies. Felt some very weird presences and seen shadow figures. That's just my experience but the stuff my friends have experienced. Sounds so fucked up. One friend in particular was into magick and he was "communicating beyond" or some shit and claimed to open some kind of portal in his room, not a visible one. But that he always felt strange when he entered the room, and that he has seen "demons". Ever heard of the tazmanian devil?

^Their crazy things too- one of the strongest bites for an animal of their size (maybe of any animal). Sadly their is a terrible disease sweeping thru the population; really disfiguring facial tumours. Sad.

Me and a friend summoned Marduk with a oujia board while inhaling butane when I was about 14- does that count? :D

Ever heard of the tazmanian devil?

Caught one for ya :)

NSFW:
3a60b3764791f2d9434092cc82dcabec_71202.jpeg

Occult practices by themselves can get very scary, as winner mentioned. But if you don't meddle in shit that is probably too advanced for any beginner and keep your focus, you'd mostly be dealing in magicks that would resonate well with acid or shrooms, i.e. nature and elemental magick. I've had experiences on DXM that opened my eyes to how reality can be influenced, but it is VERY draining if kept up for any length of time and if one is overextended, it can lead to some very unpleasant events.

I was kind of hoping to attempt some kind of demonic conjuration, I don't personally believe in any of that stuff and I know if I went and did it sober it would bore my socks off. I also am not the east bit interested in natural or elemental magic, just the fucking crazy demons and spirits and what have you. I am not looking to learn magic while on psychs or become one of those mystical dark arts worshippers lol. I just figured if I could try and conjure a demon or spirit while tripping balls it might be an interesting experience..

I don't mean to come across as lazy but I am just not willing to go and spend months "learning magic" when I don't believe in it just for this one trippy experience. Anyone know where you can find a basic A to B guide that some conjurers, summoners, channelers or whatever they like to be called these days have claimed conjured demons or spirits? (Preferably online)

Well, you just sit there and summon a demon by focusing. You can rip a hole to the spirit world and hope for the best, or you can focus on what tempts you most. It' be best if you had an idea of what you were doing first. Look up grounding techniques and read up on kaballah and arcane magicks. It might not turn out well, though...but hope for the best.

I don't mean to come across as lazy but I am just not willing to go and spend months "learning magic" when I don't believe in it just for this one trippy experience.

If you don't take the spirits seriously they're not going to take you seriously either. What spirit wants to entertain some random lazy dude and his friends?

Demons, on the other hand, are always hungry for boys like you. :) It will be easier to coax them, but why would you want to?

LOL, Propyl Power, I did think I had made myself clear. You see, I am pretty fucking certain no matter what I do demons wont be summoned, I want the illusion of it having worked, if I believed it actually would work then why would I need the drugs?
I am not hip to the nature of spirits existence I'm afraid, maybe they would entertain "some random lazy dude and his friends" because by doing so they were allowed temporary entry in to this realm, who knows. (BTW this answer is completely hypothetical and no doubt bullshit, like I believe the whole concept of it is)
I can tell from your posts you believe in some of this stuff, and forgive me if I have offended you in my attitude towards your beliefs, but I think I have made my own beliefs and my reasons for wanting to undertake this experience quite clear.

Must admit that I don't believe in demons etc (the other side of the coin from being an athiest), but the potential for severe psychiatric trauma in people who either believe or are undecided is very real. In severe cases, that sort of trauma can result in such a severely distressed state that in very severe cases, people can actually think themselves to death. That's been observed among tribal peoples where someone believes they have been cursed by the local shaman/witchdoctor and they basically believe it so strongly that they effectively give up the will to live, lie down & simply die.

Belief when it comes to such things can produce results that are almost beyond comprehension, but it's been proved (well statistically - you know the Mark Twain quote "there are lies, damn lies & statistics" :) ) that attitude/belief/state of mind can have really dramatic effects on the outcome of diseases like cancer. People who go in for such things as visualization have a significantly better chance of recovering from cancer than someone who believes they have no chance of recovery due to the effect of the state of mind on the immune system. Psychosomatic effects are the product of a state of mind and some can be so powerful as to make the difference between sanity/madness, being healthy/ill or even life or death in the most extreme cases

Propyl, you don't happen to have any links or sources in regards to conjuration rituals that I don't have to spend a bunch of time practising a bunch of "lesser techniques" or whatever do you? Like i said before, I don't mean to offend you or anyone else who is into this stuff but for me personally it conflicts with my beliefs and I don't believe in it.
Also, is there any such spells to actually conjure something in physical form? Just curious, because from what I have seen/read so far I get the feeling that demons are just "presences" rather than a big satan looking fuck sitting in your living room.
Thanks for being patient with someone who admittedly was probably a little blunt in dismissing your beliefs.

The best spell is the one that you make yourself. Using somebody else's spell does the trick, but it's a little formulaic and you might not get the right feeling(or level of calmness) across.

If you don't take the spirits seriously they're not going to take you seriously either. What spirit wants to entertain some random lazy dude and his friends?

I've always found that argument a bit convenient "ghosts, spirits, magic, whatever won't effect you if you don't believe"

It makes for some good Stephen King books though.

Cheers mate.
New, I don't know anything about this and doubt I could write or create an effective spell, out of curiosity how does one write their own spell? Also why would one bother if spells already exist to do what you want? To be honest I would rather use someone else's formula that is said to have worked, it seems this will be more likely to help me get the effect i desire.

drug mentor, the words behind the spell are only part of the summoning. The other part is taken from the summoner's force and belief behind it. You personally might want to look at a spell already in place and modify it into your own words. It's just as much belief as it is technique.