View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics and reactions to psychedelics

CactiCoolant

Greenlighter
So, from my experience of psychedelic users, I have noticed many different types of feedback and I want to hear what you guys think.

Yes, I do know that psychedelics are different for anyone, but at this extent?

I've had people coming to me saying a particular tab was top notch, the best they have had. And others say that tab was "weak". If I'm not mistaken, 100ug is a great dose, and never will I think that it's a weak psychedelic. What are your guys's thoughts on this complete difference? Could it be that some people's serotonin just doesn't get antagonized very well? I don't know, you guys just go at it and we will see where this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, from my experience of psychedelic users, I have noticed many different types of feedback and I want to hear what you guys think.

Yes, I do know that psychedelics are different for anyone, but at this extent?

I've had people coming to me saying a particular tab was top notch, the best they have had. And others say that tab was "weak". If I'm not mistaken, 100ug is a great dose, and never will I think that it's a weak psychedelic. What are your guys's thoughts on this complete difference? Could it be that some people's serotonin just doesn't get antagonized very well? I don't know, you guys just go at it and we will see where this goes.

Look up what tolerance means in terms of drug use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, drugs affect different people in different ways and the effects of psychedelics are especially variable.

Also, some sheets are laid unevenly. Or the acid deteriorates due to bad storage or handling. There are a lot of factors that influence perceived or actual strength.