• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Psychedelics And Fireworks

Synaptic Gap

Bluelighter
I got some Torch cactus tea and extract...should be fun chilling outside watching the fireworks tonight.

Should be amazing my friend ! I am currentley waiting on a few tabs for firework viewing, with the gods in hyperspace !

Should be amazing my friend ! I am currentley waiting on a few tabs for firework viewing, with the gods in hyperspace !

Nice imagery. Yeah its going to be a blast...going to drink cactus all day and night like most drink beer. By the time the show starts I should already be among the gods.

Re-opened for business.

Discuss you experiences watching fireworks while tripping.

Safety disclaimer: Do NOT handle fireworks while tripping! Things can go drastically wrong.

One time I was high on LSD and my mother was making microwave popcorn and you know the "BOOM! POP! POPOPOPOPOPPPP!" noise that it makes? It freaked me the fuck out. I can't imagine the loudness of the fireworks vibing well with LSD... perhaps other psychedelics... to each his own. Enjoy, bitches! Pinkman out.

Thanks for giving the discussion a better title and reopening it.

Just be careful guys if you are actually shooting these things off yourself (it should not be done while intoxicated at all on anything) I had a few close calls on shrooms and fireworks a few years ago and almost got hurt really bad. Always be careful with fireworks...even when sober!!!

Last edited:
Re-opened for business.

Discuss you experiences watching fireworks while tripping.

Safety disclaimer: Do NOT handle fireworks while tripping! Things can go drastically wrong.

I'm going to add to this, do not handle fireworks while under the influence (alcohol is going to be the most commonly consumed drug this evening in the U.S.) of anything that can impair your judgement and reaction time. This includes all depressants.

Be careful :)

Have a sober person set them off, ffs. Plz&ty.
I'm going to add to this, do not handle fireworks while under the influence (alcohol is going to be the most commonly consumed drug this evening in the U.S.) of anything that can impair your judgement and reaction time. This includes all depressants.

Be careful :)
Quoted for truth! Good call, bossman.

Watching fireworks on drugs is a grand idea.

Lighting, launching, using or otherwise operating fireworks is a horrible idea.

This is a harm reduction forum Folley.

But yeah, that shit is AMAZING for sure. Sparklers are seriously the best things when you're tripping :D oh, and get those Prism Fireworks glasses.... FUCK that will make it 10 times better

I'm either going to be dropping 2 hits of amazing liquid LSD, or like 3.5g of mushrooms... haven't decided yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
As others have already said ... USING fireworks while tripping is DANGEROUS.
Watching however, I'm sure is a lot of fun.
I didn't think of this before ... but perhaps next time there are fireworks, I'll have to try something :). I can totally see fireworks from my balcony too :D

I'm content with weed and/or alcohol for firework viewing, but I've had some LSD experiences on the 4th that I won't soon forget.

I find that I can relax and enjoy fireworks more with high-dose cannabis than with high-dose LSD or shrooms (low dose shrooms can be cool, but low dose LSD isn't much fun). It just never ends and I freak out a little bit due to it's apparent perpetuality.

Since I didn't bring ear plugs to my city's display, I am glad I didn't take any psychedelics. The noise was hurting my ears. This is coming from someone who attends a lot of concerts and music festivals. They were too damn loud for me though still pretty to look at sober. Hell I'm glad I didn't do anything traffic was so bad.

The torch trip was a lot of fun...fireworks were really pretty. I kept seeing them when I closed my eyes the rest of the night. Smoked a lot of bud and had a few shots of vodka too. It was a nice deversion in the middle of the week.