View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic trips

ewawoowaa

Bluelighter
Hey so Ive once done 1p-lsd at about 150-200 micrograms and it was quite cool. Not too overwhelming but I remember it was novel AF. It was quite an emotional rollercoaster in a positive sence and quite a bit of shocking realisations/ introspection ext.
I remember walking outside and sitting on the bench in my garden and everything was beautiful and colourful and a cloud turned into the shape of a cat lol.
I remember going from hysterical laughter to being extatic to crying in awe and being brought down to earth.( Not to mention gurning all day haha)

So I'm thinking of doing nn,dmt. Quite how different is the experience as I've heard some strange things about it. Or is it worth testing it, trying and discovering it for myself?
Just curious whether it's as much of a rollercoaster and gets you as high as LSD? Obviously not the same in length of duration but in overall effect at any one time.
Is it worth doing both?

Well I just tried some yesterday for the first time and I was totally unprepared for the speed and intensity with which it took effect....mind you i did a substantial dose vaporized and inhaled all in one hit and i didnt even hold in the vapor for more than 2 seconds because after i fully inhaled and sat back in my seat the trip came on immediately and very strongly and i got scared and so i blew out the vapor and had a pretty strange experience. I Was very close to breaking through to hyperspace but didnt because i didnt hold in the hit long enough. Still the most intense thing i have ever experienced...worth trying absolutely imo. Proceed with caution though forsure.

Just curious whether it's as much of a rollercoaster and gets you as high as LSD?
Get you as high? It is THE rollercoaster among psychedelics. It's like you're at an amusement park with all these little kitty rides and then you see this enormous rollercoaster sitting above the clouds with a 90 degree way up and a 90 degree drop to the bottom. You stayed in your body for the 1p-LSD trip didn't you? Yeah, DMT is gonna basically tell you, "Yup, won't be needing this anymore" in reference to your body. There's a reason people call it the most powerful psychedelic on the planet. Either that, or 5-MeO-DMT