• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Therapy

Please find a guide that is experienced in drug-assisted psychotherapy or energy healing, or a very experienced shaman. At the least, find someone who is an experienced tripper that can assist you, trip-sit, keep you company and help guide you at least minimally. There is a limit to how much progress you can make on your own. It is possible to make breakthroughs by yourself, but the work is generally faster with a guide/therapist. There is also a risk of doig more harm than good to your psyche if you push it the wrong way.
As you probably know, MDMA can be great for PTSD therapy. I also personally believe MXE has incredible healing potential if directed properly. Shrooms/psilocybin would be the other drug to consider in my opinion.

Be safe and good luck on your journey!

I don't know how to find one. I don't know anyone...or where to find them. I don't know any experienced trippers either. I'll be lucky to find a trip buddy at all. Regardless, I will be safe. Thank you :)

MDMA would be great, but I don't have a trustworthy source and I do not want meth. I met a dude who was talking about getting some mushrooms, so might be finding some of those if I'm lucky.

Glad you've improved, if not for the "really" I'd say that you sound like you're within the normative range. Only the most brazen personality would be free of insecurities in the above situations.

Yeah, folks can't force help on you. You have to recognize that you need help, want that help, and trust their insight and recommendations above your own (to think that you know better is tantamount to ignoring your GP's prescription for a physical pathology in favor of whatever quackery is in vogue). Only then can the mental health system work.

Your drug use is incidental to the purpose of therapy, unless it is part of the problem. The purpose would be identify what thoughts and actions are deleterious to your emotional well-being and social functioning, why you have them, and what you can do to change them. Your illicit drug use is not likely a necessary component of positive interaction with yourself, your immediate social connections, or society at large.

Think of a psychiatrist/therapist as a platform for delivering the techniques developed by a collaboration experts (who are too few to counsel the many in need of their expertise), past and present, through observation and experimentation. When you pay to see a psychiatric professional, you are purchasing access of this methodology. Individuals, especially those in need of help due to the negative effects of their thoughts, moods, and behavioral patterns, are ill equipped to determine their own needs, or the scope of their problems.

P.S. As far as psychedelic therapy goes, be sure to check out our B&D thread on the subject.

Yeah, I'm glad I've improved also. Thank you. There is always room for more improvement though!

Drugs are not part of the problem, so you are right, I don't really need to talk about them... I would like to be able to though, so I'm hoping I can find a cool counselor/therapist/whatever. I do agree with you, I just hope I can find a counselor who is cool. Thanks for pointing that out.

Thank you for that link!