• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic CEVs - What do you see?

I believe I have HPPD, since I have open eye visuals when exposed to certain light and image patterns, however when I notice it the most is when I am falling to sleep. When I close my eyes in the dark, its like a kaleidoscope.

My 2ce OEV's were incredible... Everything was a cartoon. People all looked like animated characters. The CEV's, on the otherhand, we're extremely colorful and looked kind of like a tetris game but with little dots... I dont really know how to describe it. But 2CE is an incredible compound. I absolutely LOVE it! Only got 1 trip from a 250mg purchase, tho :( A friend mistakenly rinsed it out into the sink :( <3

Buying a gram of the beautiful stuff tho :)

Depends on the chemical.

On mushrooms, I would see some very impressive visuals. I would see futuristic, kaleidoscope, LED type things. Very impressive.

On DXM, I often see rooms and/or locations viewed at awkward angles. I also see cosmic energy flows and sometimes what I call the "source of my living being"... I describe it as the most absolute source of energy and life. It's the most terrifying thing for me to see in my mind's eye because I often imagine it shutting down for some chaotic reason, and it makes me realize how fragile life is. One time, only once, I saw an alien staring at me... it looked so real, and it terrified the hell out of me, but it was very intriguing, it was almost like some kind of mental transmission was being sent to me from an extraterrestrial being.

Opiates often times give me CEV's of the awkward room angles like DXM does, but additionally I see in high detail people I've never seen before, their faces are usually shaded as if in the dark but I can still make them out.

Well, like you. I never really payed attention to CEV's!!! After my first mushroom trip I told myself I should check out my CEV's!! But I never really have. On my first acid trip I was alone and made my room pitch black and turned on music, that was like, morphing fractals of all colors and shapes all over the place. Not sure if that counts as CEV cause my eyes were open but it was pitch black.

Then my second acid trip, I actually closed my eyes. I was with a friend at a forest/park place and I closed my eyes, instantly I knew the theme was green. I can't describe everything because it was moving like fucking a million miles per hour(everything) but the things I can remember was like.. First I saw a green circle with eyes all around it starting to spin, then it spin faster and faster, then it went to the left side of my vision morphing and shit with more and more eyeballs appearing. Then on the right side of my vision, looked like I was looking through a window through all the greenness, what I saw was abunch of people rushing by over and over in a pattern.. Along with a bus, it kept going by over and over and could hear the noise of the street, while that was happening on the left side there was still spinning circles of eyes growing more and faster each second.

^That took place all in like 15 seconds.

Later in that trip, like 6 hours later, I was coming down, then I smoked abunch of weed. Visuals came back but with a cannabis twist, (i love cannabis visuals.)

When I closed my eyes this time, I was listening to music and I first got the same visual that I ALWAYS get when I smoke weed and close my eyes... Then it started growing kalaedescopish things all around it, and it started bouncing around (this visuals in the first place looks likee 10 boxes facing the middle of my vision.)

So it was bouncing around in all different angles and dimension that didn't make any sence, then it started multiplying and flipping around and bouncing to the rythm of the song, then it seemed like all of a sudden the boxes were flying at me which made it Look like I was in a tunnel of these pink and green symbolled boxes, multiplying with every second and all these weird things..

I really wish I could explain what it was like more clearly but it was amazing.

edit: definately the most beautiful and mind blowing things ive seen in my whole life..

Last edited:
The visuals are very varied and have been described a lot, but I would like to point out the differences in 'image quality' that I've experienced.

2C's CEV's were like a low-res image full of static, the pictures assembled themselves out of a flurry of dots and faded away into chaos when out of focus.

Tryptamine visuals were surreal, with a larger than life clarity and intensity, with bright, saturated, computer graphic-like colors. They turn the world into fairyland.

LSD visuals were the most photorealistic for me. No distortion, no exaggeration, just cold, solid, immediate reality. Imagining something and seeing it come into existence before my mind's eye, evolving as I shape it, with exquisite intricacy and complexity, letting me sculpt reality in the form of my imagination.

if it's coming down off mdma/mda, then i always see blurry pinky/red figures of people dancing, and can usually kind of 'hear' or feel a beat going the whole time. (i guess cos i only do it at doofs or paties).

for lsd i get super realistic visuals... to the point where i will close my eyes and forget they're closed and think i'm somewhere else and be walking or something, then open my eyes again and be like "ohhh shit i'm still on the dancefloor!' and almost fall over. such a jolt

I agree with the reality of LSD CEV's... That time I closed my eyes, and saw the busses and the people and the street, and the circle of eyeballs, It all looked so fuckin real. EVen the bouncing boxes, it looked like I was in this tunnel of amazement..

Yes, I agree completely with what you say about 2c visuals, however I also have the weird event of these small low-res images instantly for a second taking up "all of my field of vision" (keep in mind with eyes closed) and very clear and real like. I imagine this would be more like some tryptamine/LSD visuals would be like but continuously. I need to experiment more with tryps. I don't think that I've taken a high enough dose of LSD to experience this and was probably so entertained by the world around me on shrooms to notice the CEVs. Further experimentation neccesary!

The visuals are very varied and have been described a lot, but I would like to point out the differences in 'image quality' that I've experienced.

2C's CEV's were like a low-res image full of static, the pictures assembled themselves out of a flurry of dots and faded away into chaos when out of focus.

Tryptamine visuals were surreal, with a larger than life clarity and intensity, with bright, saturated, computer graphic-like colors. They turn the world into fairyland.

LSD visuals were the most photorealistic for me. No distortion, no exaggeration, just cold, solid, immediate reality. Imagining something and seeing it come into existence before my mind's eye, evolving as I shape it, with exquisite intricacy and complexity, letting me sculpt reality in the form of my imagination.

LSD CEVs, for me, have never been very 'realistic'. They've always been intricate mandala-like patterns. Extremely precise and mathematical.

it varies alot for me. sometimes i'll see old school style cartoons, like early black & white mickey mouse and goofy with vaudville style music, sometimes fractal patterns, sometimes blobs of light and color... i've also gotten the photo-realism thing on a few occasions, so much so that i would forget my eyes were closed and think i was somewhere else entirely... strange stuff for sure.

Recently I used acid with friends, then after about 7 hours took M1 but threw mine up. It worked for a bit though... then soon after my friend snorted 2C-D and I 2C-C all the while combining with GHB weed and hashoil...

I must have eyeballed quite a bit of 2C-C because it gave me visions of something that totally resembled scenes from city overview in Blade Runner only more galactic metropolitan-like with everything built from radiating fluorescent neon light.
Next it was like a cannon was aimed at my face firing cliche laser beams and stars, flashing lights and kaleidoscopes. I don't get kaleidoscopes very often!

LSD CEVs, for me, have never been very 'realistic'. They've always been intricate mandala-like patterns. Extremely precise and mathematical.

This tends to be my experience with LSD. Most of the visuals I have on LSD are somewhat laser like in nature in that they are sharply defined and have a very surreal quality to them. I guess can imagine a scene and it will appear but it will be heavily stylized with shifting psychedelic patterns.

Funny you say this because I found 2c-e(the on 2c I've tried so far) visuals to be less mathematical and "complete" but they seemed to have a a higher resolution such that visions began to not just take on color and shape but texture as well. For example some of my visuals appeared to be made out of some kind of metal like steel or copper and at other times it might have a concrete like texture. The colors also tend to be much brighter, almost fluorescent neon hues at times.

Had a pretty cool one on 2C-I. It looked like two grey planes(as in x,y,z, not airplanes) hovering horizontally parallel to each other. Between them there was a lot of strings, moving in an intricate dance, in perfect concert with the music.

I loved the CEVs I had on the come up of shrooms. It was like a bunch of fireworks were exploding on my eyelids, in all the different colours. The best part is that I was caught in a laughter loop as well(you know, that cosmic joke), and each time I laughed, a new explosion occurred. I laid in a bed for half an hour, laughing until my stomach was aching, while my friends were wondering if I'd gone insane. It was the good kind of insanity.

^ Yes, I know that kind of insanity. One time, when we were on decent dosage of shrooms, a friend of mine kept pointing at me and laughing like a mad man every time he looked at me. Later, he explained that I had turned to God (probably the Christian archetypal kind, he wouldn't explain in much detail) in his eyes and for some reason it was amusing as hell.