• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Blackout

It appears that what must be done when somebody goes off the rails on psychs is to actually tie them to a chair until it's over. If they're loose at all they'll do something insane and possibly hurt themselves or others. Just keep some rope on hand for such occasions and a good sturdy chair. Or I suppose you could hogtie them on the floor, but they might squirm around and bang into stuff. If they get mad about it later and start talking shit about having you charged with false imprisonment or something just remind them that it's their word against yours and they're clearly deranged so who will the cops believe?
Fuck that... better not to get involved IMO.

I once had a paranoid schizophrenic fuck out on me on his first acid trip (I was unaware of his condition when I dropped with him).
I was tripping on 300mcg and holding back the urge to beat the piss out of this obnoxious and ungrateful motherfucker. I cussed him out and left him on his own (we were tripping round his flat). He got committed and from what I've heard he's still in hospital a year later.

By all means try to talk your friend out of a bad trip, but you have to respect your own well-being. If they start fucking out big time and won't listen to reason or let you relax then the best thing to do is leave them alone or kick them out (if they're tripping round your house).

^ that kind of is terrible advise. Why would you want to beat the crap out of him? Also if you let them "loose on society" are you not concerned they will run around town yelling "AA357 sells acid!" I was once involved in a similar situation. A group of friends decided someone i didnt know wasnt worth the trouble and because it was in my neighborhood and he knew my name the police came a knocking when he broke into someones house. I didnt know him really met him once and in his acid daze he recognized my neighborhood and was saying my name over and over the police told me so they had to come and question me. I was also tripping unrelated and joke about how they almost got me arrested because someone i barely knew was on acid the same time as me.

If you give someone drugs they are your responsibility. Abandoning people in this state is how they jump off a bridge and you get man slaughter. AA357 i am not bashing you or anything just explaining how fragile that type of situation is and how easily you can be pinned as the dealer or the person responsible for their death if anything happens, especially if you have since taken over his house as you state.

Last edited:
Nbome psychosis/blackout is even crazyer
buddie of mine took 2 tabs 800ug
once 2ed tab droped
he instantly went in repeat for 3 hours
saying
why im I tripping
Am I tripping
annd wheres my phone
for 3 fuxkin hour repeat said nothing else
but soon snaped right out of it like nothing ever happened also blackedout didn't rember any of it.
shit he was good tho no probs
The sober ones had the bad trip haha

Crazy true story
ive tooken 10 500ug tabs of 25c also smoked slavia on the peak haha
3 2000ug 25b
and 10 800 ug 25n
and with high tolorance took 10 25n 800ugs in one dose and then 80 mgs of 4homipt
Last one was 350ug of lsd with 4mg of 25b
and had no crazy mental effects, bedsides major time loops, prolly becuz I dose with music meditation, or the right setting and ppl
but ive totally got mindbended also ptsd from only 1mg of 25c.
odd
in the end tho fuxkkk nbomes im lucky im still alive

Should have taken the LSD first, then taken the MDMA at the peak. It's called a candyflip and it really is the shit.

I have only ever seen one guy black out and totally fucking lose it on LSD. I didn't know it beforehand but he was actually a paranoid schizophrenic. I have never seen anything remotely close to that. Is this girl mentally unstable?
As crazy as LSD is, I just don't see how it could cause a person to black out - even in combination with MDMA. Dysphoric mania and panic attacks are a real possibility, but it's just not that kind of drug. One of the things that interests me most about acid is how it can get me so twisted yet leave my memory intact.

Candyflips are horrible, comeing down half way threw an lsd trip? No go no go for me!
that's when shit goes south, ive always hated candy flipping/hippy flipping or any empothgen with a psychedelic is terrible
id rather take 5eapb

I had a "blackout" happen once. High dose of some blotter drug (sold as LSD). Last thing I remember is going to the fridge for a drink and getting a coke. At this point, the drug was hitting me pretty hard. I recall turning around, looking at the door, dropping my opened coke and going outside. I still don't know where I ended up walking to. But, the few lucid moments I had, I remember feeling great, really unconstrained. I was thinking about stuff, and I could see out of my eyes and I was moving but I was not thinking about moving my arms/legs.

Woke up in the hospital. I don't remember any of this but apparently a cop asked me for my ID and I gave it to them and walked away. Then, they tackled me.

I hope it was nbomes/a one off thing and I'm not insane.

My thoughts its either not lsd or so nbome
you don't know exactly what it is or what dose it was, I cant help with out the info but it sure sounds like a nomb youll be alright I used too destory them 1mgs at a time ravin hahahh
Now they suck I dose better psychedelics

I know I'm stating the obvious, but you should never give someone who's inexperienced with those chemicals both at the same time. Maybe one or the other at a low dose to see how they react.

LSD has a long trip and is a commitment of sorts. I always suggest mushrooms for a first time tripper, because the trip lasts half as long.

Sounds like a scary situation man. Glad she's ok.

sorry to say this but this is almost entirely your fault. I can assure you that what you took was NOT LSD. I cant believe nobody has said that yet. If it's bitter, it's a spitter, everybody (i guess not really...) knows that. Never ever ever trust the word of your dealer. Doesn't matter how much you trust him, if he hasn't tested it then it could be anything. A strong experience with heavy visuals does NOT mean it's LSD. There have been many deaths from 25i and IMO i would never take it, regardless of how much I got ripped off for it or how badly I wanted to trip. I think this whole thing could have been prevented had you just tossed the blotter and enjoyed the MDMA experience.

Your second mistake was giving this girl both MDMA and LSD at the same time. Although the "MDMA" could have been a number of other chemicals as well, you mentioned it was really pure but im guessing that's just what your dealer told you...with a test kit you can make sure it's MDMA, but as far as I know you need more than a kit to test for purity (so unless it's been tested by a lab, nobody really knows purity of MDMA and if they so they do they're bullshitting). There are tons of RCs that would give you a strong experience similar to "pure MDMA". First time LSD is already intense, as is MDMA. Better to try both separately before combining them.

That being said, you def handled the situation well once shit hit the fan. That sounds like an all around awkward and scary situation and you really did exactly what you should have. Often times psychedelic blackouts are the result of improper dosing (not using a scale or dosing blotters with unknown microgram content) or doing drugs that dont turn out to be what they're suppoed to be. I think it's more rare for people to just have "bad reactions".

I blacked out once on 4-aco-dmt after doing an unknown amount. I just remember being in a very bad place, mentally, and then all of the sudden a couple hours had gone by and I was starting to come down. Another time I blacked out on the tail end of a LSD trip but there was also a lot of cocaine and alcohol involved.

You would be silly to think this was LSD. You mentioned crazy visuals, bitter taste and a psychotic episode now what does that remind us off? Things like this that are waiting to happen are usually triggered by the user feeling uncomfortable, ie you getting in the bath with her on her first trip? Obviously I have no info on the dynamic but I can imagine that was relevant to her going over the edge.

I had a "blackout" happen once. High dose of some blotter drug (sold as LSD). Last thing I remember is going to the fridge for a drink and getting a coke. At this point, the drug was hitting me pretty hard. I recall turning around, looking at the door, dropping my opened coke and going outside. I still don't know where I ended up walking to. But, the few lucid moments I had, I remember feeling great, really unconstrained. I was thinking about stuff, and I could see out of my eyes and I was moving but I was not thinking about moving my arms/legs.

Woke up in the hospital. I don't remember any of this but apparently a cop asked me for my ID and I gave it to them and walked away. Then, they tackled me.

I hope it was nbomes/a one off thing and I'm not insane.
Seizures are a known side effect of NBOMes. Sounds like you might have had some sort of partial seizure. LSD is one crazy fucking drug but it's not known for this sort of thing.

Hey, thanks for he reply. I'm still trying to reconcile that experience. I never really thought about the possibility of nb ones until now. We'lol never know but the chance is at least comforting.