• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PST potentiation question (not how to do it!!!)

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
So I have to turn myself into custody for a mere 23 days. Last time I had to do this I walked into court and turned myself in while on 8mg xanax, while I was pretty high I didn't show it so no one questioned me once I was put in booking so don't bother telling me not to go to court or turn myself in high. They only breathalyze you when you turn yourself in - no drug tests.

I wanted to go this time (and hopefully the last time) on a combo of PST + xanax. I've mixed this combo before, but was curious about the "timing" i choose to to take my xanax. I think the consensus is if you're taking it to make the PST stronger that should be done 15-30 minutes before you dose or eventake yourfirst sip of tea with it (what I normally do).

However, what if i took the xanax 4 hours after taking the tea? There's gotta be some potentiation as PST lasts me anywhere between 12-18 hours (why I'musing it to go to jail. Booking/holding cells are the worst and not many drugs last this long.Even if there are I've never herad of em lol

I look forward to seeing you folks in 23 D days :)

Stay safe,
-MF4m

You do realize MF4m stands for male and female for male for group sex on craigslist lmao. ..

Anyway id be worried about projectile vomiting

lol I was not aware of that but now I might have to reedit every single post I've ever made lololol. But seriously. I'm not gonna vomit. I've only puked one from seeds when I was just startin' out and didn't pace myself.

so thanks though,

stay safe,
male and female for male group sex :)

lol I was not aware of that but now I might have to reedit every single post I've ever made lololol. But seriously. I'm not gonna vomit. I've only puked one from seeds when I was just startin' out and didn't pace myself.

so thanks though,

stay safe,
male and female for male group sex :)

^ I needed a good laugh today! When do you planning to turn yourself in? I think this combo will make the long booking process more bearable so long as you don't take too much of either. Hang in there! <3

In 2.5 hours lol. But yeah that's exactly why I'm taking it. I don't mind being in jail for only 23 days once I'm up in a block, reading, watching TV and get a radio from commissary, etc. However I will not be sober in that fucking holding room if there's something I can do about it! lol. Thank the god that I don't believe in that PST has insane legs! :)

I'm lucky though really, only 23 days (served 7) and one year probation for my 3rd fucking DUI. Lawyers are great huh? :D

Take care,
-MF4M

Lawyer will tell anythibg i have relative who had a dui and he said no nono u five me a few thousand dollars donr worry dont worrry no jail time.

Later in jail minus a few grad.

is the reason u r choosing poppy seed tea that you can't get more traditional opiates? Normally i'd say that combo kinda is sketchy since you don't know the opiate dose and you're combining with benzos. but i'm sure if you actually get close to dying while in custody somebody will save you? or am i painfully naive?
can you take pills in smuggled under yr tongue or no?

Sticking 30 suboxone in your anal cavity rubs a enormous risk of killing you. Drugs readily enter the blood stream In the anal canal and pass first pass metabolism. Therefore, you'll likely absorb a fatal amount of narcan and go into a seizure or suffure respiratory depression. To make matters worse the medical team likely would assume respiratory depression is due to a opiate mu rector receptor full agonism not agonism at Delta or kappa receptors therefore giving you more narcan further increasing your odds of death. ESP since the antidote would likely be valium to prevent a fatal siezure which would never be used because they'd assume your overdosing on heroin.

You do not want to overdose in jail custody. It may be overlooked, and there you are, dead in a jail cell and a blip in the paper.

Go with one or the other. It is not a good combination.

Not that anyone cared but it all worked out perfectly :)

I'm still alive and have time served :D

Take care my friends!