• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids PST morphine extraction

granddose

Greenlighter
Ok so I've been doing my research for a proper morphine extraction tek with poppy seeds. and i thought id see if anyone would ike to add some words of wisdom here. mostly what I've gathered goes something like this: 1. wash seeds with warm water and citric acid for 20 minutes 2. add limewater ( calcium hydroxide) to convert morphine to calcium morphenate, rendering it water soluble, then filtered. 3. ammonium chloride is introduced and then filtered once again producing morphine base.

So my concern here is that after filtering the base how does one clean the base so that there is no trace amounts of calcium hydroxide or ammonium chloride? is it even possible to end up with a substance totally void of impurities? any input or further information regarding the process is very much appreciated thanks

just do a google search and theres plenty of information out there. If it was me i would just drink the tea man. Its not worth all the work.

Poppy seeds dont have morphine. SOME have a light coating of dried opium. If you attempt to extract morphine from your poppy seeds you would need ALOT, as alot of kilos of seed. You are attempting to do a process that relates to extracting morphine from an opium solution. Unless you are a grower with tens of kilos of dirty seeds to play with why even bother?

Poppy seeds dont have morphine. SOME have a light coating of dried opium. If you attempt to extract morphine from your poppy seeds you would need ALOT, as alot of kilos of seed. You are attempting to do a process that relates to extracting morphine from an opium solution. Unless you are a grower with tens of kilos of dirty seeds to play with why even bother?

This.

Its not worth the effort for the opium dust on the seeds.

You would need kilos of seeds and way more effort than its worth to get at best a few doses of crude morphine/poppy alkaloids.

look up q2121 dmt extract tec on the dmt nexus wiki, which also uses calcium hydroxide. Learn what a NPS is and how to pull your goodies from your water based solution..... As the person above says this could require massive ammounts of seeds. I think one could go about defeating this issue that creates a struggle to create a concentrated water solution as boiling water off leads to easy loss.
If one was to wash a lb, collect the water, wash a second pound with the collected water saturating it further, collecting againg, and repeating the process with at least ten seperate lb washes or twenty half lb for a super concentrated solution. Multiple washes would need to be done, but of course kept seperate in the end when attempting to freebase.... Also doing a STB for extraction is preferred as another member here has mentioned acidification could lead to.... you guessed it, LOSS!!! This method could also be dome on 2-5 100-200 gram washes as less seeds require less liquid and the volume of liquid loss will probably not affect how much is able to be collected as a lot of opiates can float in a cup of water.... No need for gallons and liters.