• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Psilocybin - Experienced - Best trip ever!!

iShroom

Greenlighter
Alright it was halloween 2009 and i had just picked up 10 grams of some good mush. I had invited my cousine over because i new i didnt want to consume all of it at once so we split it 10 grams each. yes that was alot ive done mushrooms 10 times prior ive only ever done 4 gs before this. so its dark all the trick or treators are gone its about 9 my dad made us watch drag me to hell before he went upstairs to go to bed. yea i know i did mot want to watch that. well he went up stairs and we turn on the history channel and their was a thing about lsd on yea i no it was great ( im actually typing this in school trying not to get caught) i had rented donnie darko dazed and confuzed, and fear and loathing in las vegas for this night. so any way it was about 930 we had a huge sack of shrooms and some good movies we were going to watch so i weigh out the bags and we consume the 5 gs with a spoon the first couple bites are awsome cause you cant wait for the effect but after a while it gets nasty. well all the shrooms were down the hatch so we put fear and loathing on and wait in about 30 min we get the giggles like bad everything was hilarious. so about 15 min later all hell broke loose ( in a good way ) the patterns on my ceiling were moving we could see hand prints moving in it. then the movie gets ridicoulous like the color of the movie would change the color of the room. so about 10:30 my cousine gets up enough courage to leave the room and piss i hated the idea but he went and while he was pissing the fing power went out i was like wtf is it in my head and im blind or is the power acually out well it turns back on he was in mid piss to he comes in as scared as fuck he thinks he pissed on the floor but thanks to my trippy floor tils i couldnt tell what was real or not. so were on our hands and knees trying to clean up piss that was actually never their this was our peak. so he leaves and i try and take a piss my bathroom floor is moving and crawling up my leg and my piss was green and the water in the toilet was changing elevation it was sick but then i trun around (EVERY experienced tripper knows not to loook in the moirror well i did and i was sucked in by my huge pupils and started to get scared. so after 30 min of starring at my self i leave very freaked out then i look at my cousine hes on his hands and knees in the living rooms smelling the ground and he swore he could smell colors but his hair was blue in my eyes and it was awsome. but due to the power going out the clock reset at 12 and for some reason when im tripping i cant look at clocks or electronics. so the rest of the night we had no idea what time it was that was bad. by now i was feeling pretty good except know i was going crazy i was on my hands and knees biting pillows and it felt like i was drooling every where and i wasnt and their was this blue string all over my floor that i couldnt tell if it was their or not - - - it wasnt. so i was picking up this imaginary string for like an hour and the light in my living room was weird it kept changing colors like green yellow etc. it was crazy but when me and my cousine looked out the window everything out side looked normal. but i knew if we went out it would be a diff worl and i did not want to be takin home by the cops and me and my cousine started to think very deeply like why are we here, why are we doing this, is this fun? what defines fun? is this a dream? and what time is it? we had no answers so know its about 2 am my cuz wanted to go to sleep he at about half a g less then me and hes 60 pounds heavier i was not ready to sleep but we went up stairs to sleep he was out but i was still very much going sp eventually i knew i couldnt sleep so i went down stairs and went pee and i had this terriable feeling in my gut and i stared at my pupils in the mirror for another 30 min then finally went to sleep. then we awoke in the morning we talked about the amazing night before on a nice walk out side. by far my fav durg is mushrooms i know you cant abuse them or do them to much ( well i dont consider weed a drug but if it was it would be my favorite )