• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PSA- Dave Tipper's music aka "DMT: the musical"

Just finished listening to all the links. Wonderful stuff, many thanks!

Nah. That time in my life is over. I do miss the symbiosis crew. They were a pretty amazing group of people. I highly recommend volunteering and working the festival instead of just buying a ticket. It's a way different experience and you forge friendships that will last the rest of your life. Also it's just badass to have the all access pass too so you can hang out with all the organizers and musicians. The symbiosis crew were one of my favorite groups of people. The Nexus crew are also amazing people, but I'm not sure if they even do festivals anymore.

That's the internet for ya. Godspeed man, and thanks again!

Wanted to weigh in.

As a dedicated fan of Dave Tipper, I never see his sets under the influence anymore. I like to be able to fully appreciate the moment/experience. Not to say it doesn't have its value, I've tripped at many tipper sets, but for me it's a super special and personal experience and drugs definitely take away from it.

Amazing artist if you haven't checked him out. Probably one of the best audio engineers/producers out right now (and that's hardly opinion, his techniques are regarded as influential and his skills are highly sought after, he is world renowned).

Ah man totally forgot about this thread. DeadElvis666, if you ever come back, the music you linked above has completely transformed and evolved my taste in music. Thank you <3

I remember when surrounded came out like it was yesterday, and basically every album since. Tipper fam waddup!