L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

prostitute

mina_bradley25

Greenlighter
I feel like my life is going no where. I feel like the only thing I'm good at doing is having sex. And making money doing it, what else can I do. I don't know what to do.

A change of careers I would suggest off hand. Not being judge mental but your choice is one that can be dangerous in a number of ways which I'm sure your aware of. Not counting how it could affect your self image and the opinions of others in your life. I can only suggest that you take a good look at your life an decide if its worth the path your taking. Welcome to BL and I hope you have a good time here.

There are limitless possibilities for what you can do with your life. I'm in the middle of changing trajectory in my life and I'm quickly learning that I can really do whatever I want. And I really fcked up my life at one point so I have no doubt that you too can do whatever you want with your life. It's not like your only good at one thing either. Everyone has multiple talents. Even if you don't have an education there are many things you can do.