View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Proscaline/Escaline/Methyallylescaline

PsychedelicSicknes

Bluelighter
Hey guys ! so ive ran into these and picked up a gram of each . So ive read alot about them but after hours of reading it starts to get tedious and facts get mixed up lol So has anyone had any experiences with these ? im thinking MAL and proscaline would be the better of the 3. How visual are they and are they comparable to in your face 2c visuals ? euphoria ? deep/"mindfuck" ? are they similar AT ALL to mescaline ? Also what are the avg doses for all 3 ? thanks lets get a good discussion going, i can start testing these and get some good info back to the community :)

any thoughts on 3cp , i recieved .5g for free when i got the others........

i didn't like proscaline, i don't know if it was bad batch or just my alien physiology. But basically it felt like a air headed version of mdma with mild phosphene visuals.
I didn't like how "light" my head felt. it made me feel like i was either going to black out or float away. neither of which i did. so i preformed no more experiments after that.

Escaline, Felt like a drunken mdma high with a big more "ego" and some visuals and a I really enjoyed it except it gave me a period of extreme gut rot one hour into the experience. Where i puked up some foam.
I dunno it was just foam. Like a cat. It was pretty good but my sample wasn't very big and it was pretty intriguing.

MAL: is the one i am VERY interested in trying. As i got about 25 grams of an INERT compound from an overseas vendor. When i asked for a sample.... literally whatever it is, it's totally inert.
I'm thinking good thinks about this one. The whole "too much factor" means you can figure out the perfect amount you want to take after being overwhelmed once by it once.
I want some.

I thought MAL was eh, ok but not nearly as enjoyable as mescaline or any of the better 2c's (such as -e, -b, -t2). I tried it twice and the first was rather boring but not awful. The second time I took a bit more, probably 20mg+ and felt a bit dysphoric if I recall. This was a few years ago and I haven't had any desire to try it again with all the other available options.
TMA2 is hella boring imo.
I have tried mescaline and it's far superior to both MAL and TMA2. I didn't find mescaline, TMA2 and MAL all that similar to one another, besides a general phenethylamine character--slightly rolly and comes in waves, tactile enhancements, some euphoria, limited amount of visual distortions at moderate dosages, nausea, muscle tension, headaches.

I have not tried escaline but I feel a bit skeptical of mescaline analogues, not sure they play well with my own neurochemistry or something

I really need to try some of these mescaline analogues. To the OP, I tried a single dose of 3C-P in 2010 @30mg, uncomfortable body high, it felt psychedelic...more 2Cish that anything like a DOx...but the body to mental effects ratio was not to my liking and never tried it again.

Still i know i will never get to sample Ganesha. 3c-g
a powerful relaxing closed eyed visual spectacle which apparently lasts 30 hours.
With a profound enhancement of music is right up my alley. Perfect for relaxing on the weekend in a state of psychedelic bliss with friends.
Before having to start up the work week again on monday.

I find that a lot of body load issues are psychosomatic. Maybe not so much during the initial come up when everything is pumping and charging it's way out and into your system.
I can generally control and redirect those feelings with little anxiety.

Allylescaline i enjoyed.
To me is it like the 4-aco-dmt of Phenethylamines.

To me mushrooms are highly visual, extremely colorful and sometimes tormenting at high doses.
4-aco-dmt is ethereal, happy, spiritual, and compounded. version of the mushroom experience where dose almost doesn't seem to matter.
Only then about how deep you are willing to look at yourself and things around you.

Allylescaline produces Ethereal visuals. It's very euphoric and clear headed. I havn't noted as much of a divine side from it. But some people do not want that.