• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants propylhexidrine and sleep

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
Man, after 6 months of being clean and feeling great only using ethnobotanicals I gave in to a stimulant craving and bought one Benzedrex. I get mildly high and cravings get intense so I went back and bought a total of around 20. And then I got wasted for 4 days and still going.

I’m not going to go into the shit storm I caused with this but I nearly lost a great management opportunity I was supposed to start because I cannot function with on powerful stimulants and didn’t go.

Luckily I was contacted by my boss and he said I can just start tomorrow. So I am so ducking grateful for that but my issue is well as sleep.

I literally haven’t slept since Sunday night. And I’m sure some of you warriors out there can go weeks on stims without sleep, what is something that’s either an ethnobotanical or OTC that will help with sleep with propylhexidrine(Benzedrex). I know of something’s but haven’t found them helpful. I’m guessing weed is the only thing that might work but idk. Might be a bad feeling combined with all the norepenipherine.

Nothing illegal or anything like that. No judgement. I mean obviously. Just because one drug is legal doesn’t make it better than another aside from it’s legality.

Well, I got to do something with the rest of these I got left…I should probably return them to the store before I give in with them being right here. Whoops forgot I prepped some one already.

Out of curiosity how long have you stayed up on stims in days?

Also, is slightly blurred words normal after staying up this long? I get it a bit right now. It concerns me a little because I once over did it with Benzedrex and lost my near sighted vision in so far as I couldn’t read texts even and it was due to vasoconstriction in my brain. It resolved but I have some very mild damage. I see fine though usually.