• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Proper Dosing of Fu-F

CruelBri

Bluelighter
Ugh, i caved in.... i bought Fu-F 1 gram... cut with mannitol 1:10 rate...

so basically 1/10 of a gram = 100 mg of Fu-F?

forget about the tolerance bullshit and to be careful... I understand that part *thats why i am writing here*

I need some basic HR advice
how long can i let this HCL Fu-F sit in my room in a dark spot basically...

what is the best ROA = obviously IV will have the most profound/fastest effects...? 8(

How caustic is this shit IV

whats a good starting dose IV - 20 mg?

i take subutex currently i bought this shit because well im an idiot, but mostly just incase i were to ever run out of sub or something crazy happens with m insurance... or is that just lieing to myself... i wanna get fucked up, and i like messing with fire?

anyways let me know what doses you guys have done and how you like this shit..

1 gram or 1000 mg is 100 mg.... 1/10 of a gram or 100 mg of your 1:10 powder is 10 mg fentanyl if it is mixed right.

I definitely wouldn't trust that your cut is evenly distributed. You should definitely make a solution from it

I definitely wouldn't trust that your cut is evenly distributed. You should definitely make a solution from it

QFT!

This mixture is most likely not homogenous, leading to hotspots that can easily kill you.
Make a solution and go from there..

And 20mg IV sounds like way way way to much. Do some research before taking it and have someone with naloxone around.
Use proper lab equipment, like gloves etc.

Yea I saw that as I read more. Most likely will dose at 5 mg increments once I make a solution. Waiting for a .000 scale also. Just to make my measurements as correct as possible.

With myself having some experience in this process the likelihood of you getting it mixed properly without said hot spots is very slim. I personally think that ratio is pretty serious. I'm hoping you know what you have by now and have extensively researched this.