• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prominence of NBOMes disguised as LSD in Australia (specifically Adelaide)

FleetwoodMac

Greenlighter
Sorry if this topic is in anyway not allowed, I just checked over the rules and I'm 99% sure its alright.

Moving Taylor Swiftly on...

I was just wondering if anybody knew if acid going round atm in Adelaide (or more broadly Australia if you can't be more specific) is legit or some kind of NBOMe or other research chemical.

Really just trying to look out for the safety of myself and friends. I've heard of deaths and the like related to NBOMes, and would really like to stay alive, and be as aware as possible of what I am actually putting into my own body.

Thanks people,

-FleetwoodMac

idk i would trust well known vendors on the dark net before i'd take the word of a guy who knows a guy on the street.

Anecdotal I would say there is far less being passed off now than there was say 12-18moths ago. Perhaps it is the circles I run in but most people now are a lot more savvy when it comes to NBOMes than two years ago.

Once upon a time people would just assume all tabs were lsd. Thankfully the negative press and negative effects of similar analogues have meant market forces have pushed things back towards lsd. Obviously there will always be people wanting to make a quick buck but even they appreciate the benefits of repeat business.

I am with OTW on this. In the circles i move in there is no shortage of top quality lucy available and its also readily available via the darknet. If you dont get real LSD-25 then you are more likely to get one of the new lysergamides like 1p-LSD or ALD-52. This really is a golden era for lovers of acid. Its flowing and the quality is extremely high if you know where to look or have the right connections.
I doubt there are many nbomes circulating now..certainly not to my knowledge. There is always the risk though..

Thanks guys. Unfortunately for me the dark net isn't an option, but I will take what you've said into consideration. I like to think that I am pretty educated on the differences between lsd and NBOMes, so I should be able to tell anyway. That being said, I would just be really disappointed if it was an NBOMe or I made some kind of mistake in identifying it as so. From what you guys have said NBOMes aren't quite as prominent as I thought they were anymore. Thanks!

-FleetwoodMac

Bear in mind that for many years South Australia was the home of the DOX tab so your best bet is Ehrlich testing no matter what your source

Thanks guys. Unfortunately for me the dark net isn't an option
-FleetwoodMac

Im assuming you have an internet connection? if so, buying from the dark net markets does offer some safe guards such as customer reviews and in a lot of cases, independent lab tests that reduce the risks of buying adulterated products.

I hope the mods leave this post up as I think it is in the best interests of harm reduction

I'm aware that the dark net would be a great source, but unfortunately I'm not tech-savy enough to protect myself in such a dangerous area. I also do not feel comfortable with having drugs mailed to me. I live in shared housing with intrusive room-mates unfortunately, and I also do think it is risky anyway just for me at least. I do think that the dark net is a safer source than buying off the street, nonetheless.

I'm aware that the dark net would be a great source, but unfortunately I'm not tech-savy enough to protect myself in such a dangerous area. I also do not feel comfortable with having drugs mailed to me. I live in shared housing with intrusive room-mates unfortunately, and I also do think it is risky anyway just for me at least. I do think that the dark net is a safer source than buying off the street, nonetheless.
Darknet lsd would just arrive in a normal letter. Nothing suspicious about it at all. There is some extremely high quality available out there. The tech side of things is pretty easy actually. Plenty of how to guides on the net. If you dont go down that route just swallow your tabs as i believe nBOMEs are not orally active. But my advice is go dark and look for swiss bliss tabs. There is nothing finer.