• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prolintane

CrystalConnoisseur

Greenlighter
So hey everyone! I'm brand new to this scene and I have a lot to share. There is an RC chemical known as prolintane; it is a pyrrolidine and substituted cathinone; a derivative of pyrovalerone

I've had and IV addiction to this drug for almost six months now and it is getting out of control. Maybe if I'm in the wrong section a moderator could help me out but I am looking for an outlet for my angst and a resource for my recovery. I have a standing Adderall prescription which I have been using two weeks on and then two weeks off with the prolintane. I have done inexplicable damage to my vascular system by injecting this drug and desperately want to get off of it.

I have a two psychiatrists at the moment; one that I'm honest about what is going on with me and that I need an increase in my Adderall to taper off. The second is one that is providing me with the Adderall currently so I have been dishonest with her to maintain the ability to get the script. I have a therapist who I see under the same roof at the psychiatrist that I am being honest with and desperately just need a way out.

I recently asked for help - as of today - from my PCP to see if he will prescribe me some Concerta (something "unabuseable"); another NDRI so I can avoid injecting this drug any further into my veins until I am able to get my Adderall prescription on the 20th of November.

For those who don't know, Prolintane is an NDRI (norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor) and provides an extremely euphoric rush when injected. Unfortunately, I have reached a point where I have such a tolerance that there is no euphoria and just maintenance from withdrawal. If anyone has had any similar experiences with RC's via IV or any ROA that can help me out I just need some support.

I have to go to a far away state to see family soon and I have four felonies hanging over my head and a court date on Monday to see if I will be indicted or not or I would go to a detox. I live alone with my dog and have only my immediate family for support but they know nothing about my current addiction issues. FYI my felonies are non-violent and chemistry related; I'll leave it at that for my own protection.

I need almost a journal; a place where I can record my day to day struggles and get feedback from fellow bluelighters. I may be a greenlighter but I assure you that when it comes to pharmacology, pharmakenetics and chemistry I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Any feedback would be appreciated as I am new here and not used to this forum atmosphere. Again, if I am in the wrong section perhaps a moderator can help me out and send me a PM regarding where the thread has been moved to.

Best regards and any feedback would gain a welcomed reception!

I've heard of prolintane but am no expert on it, and I haven't been here much lately, but it sounds like you have an awful lot going on at the moment.

I just wanted to say welcome to BL and I hope you get some support here. I guess this seems the right section, I think if it gets moved there should be a link to where it's been moved to, so you shouldn't have trouble locating it.

Good luck with your current situation and for Monday!

I want chime in and say Prolintane is not a subbed cathinone, like you said. It is the de-beta-ketone of aPVP(which is the subbed cathinone) and likely to be much more addictive than Prolintane, as I've only heard disappointing things about the latter.

If you've formed an addiction to aPVP I have some past experience with getting off heavy daily use, if it's Prolintane it should probably be easier.

I was up to using about a gram+ a day, vaped, aPVP. Stopped cold turkey, if you go this route, have three to five days to yourself. Felt extreme anhedonia and very lethargic, slept 15+ hours the first few days(was only sleeping ~10hrs a week before stopping), and could not stop eating(had lost 20lbs over a few months). These feelings will slowly fade, getting back in the gym will abolish them in week, tops. aPVP doesn't have the same claws meth does in terms of cravings after stopping, so once you can stop for a few days, you'll be alright.

Hope any of this helped, all the best.

No, I'm actually injecting prolintane at doses that are absurd. It's gotten to the point where I am desperate to get off and am awaiting my Adderall prescription this coming Thursday. Until then, I'm pretty much out. I've annihilated my veins in both my hands and feet since I don't have any visible veins in my arms. I've been doing this two weeks on with prolintane and two weeks off with Adderall for almost five months. Now I'm ready to just make the jump to simply taper using my Adderall but last time (this past month when I tried) the dose wasn't sufficient enough which is why I ran out early and am still at it.

The withdrawal is sinister and i'm concerned that I will have a seizure or suffer some sort of malady like that. What can I expect if I am taking such high doses of prolintane IV several times a day to nothing? Because I'm out and have 48 hours to go before any relief. I am gong to give my prescription to my father to give to me so I don't abuse it but in the mean time I am totally fucked. I already wake up every morning with snot running down my nose and shaking like I have Huntington's chorea.

I'm going to be headed to the emergency psych triage tomorrow (I was told by my PCP that they could help me) at a very prestigious hospital to see if they can give me either ran increased dose of Adderall or a supplementary NDRI addition like methylphenidate. What do you think I should do? Am I at risk for a seizure? When I say high IV doses, I mean somewhere over 100mg per shot high. I don't even get a rush any more. Started out great and has ended terribly. The circulation in my hands and feet are a mess and Im losing my mind over this. I have to go to another state on a 15 hour road trip on the 23rd so any help would be greatly appreciated!

The euphoria from IV prolintane is actually unbelievable at first and then dies out - obviously - over time. I get nothing from it any longer and am just maintaining. Through other ROAs its effects are negligible but via IV route it WAS incredible. I cannot edit, probably because I'm a greenlighter, so sorry for the double post.

I wouldn't expect you'd have major physical withdrawal and certainly not a seizure unless you have a prior history of them. It's likely you're getting typical stimulant-induced delusions. I became a hypochondriac while I was on some dopamimetic drug binges. I would expect a week or less of constant sleep, eating, anhedonia, demotivation, depression and muscle soreness and/or weakness. That's basically it. You're much better off than someone withdrawing from opioids.

^ Seconded. When I first stopped binging on PV I thought I was having a heart attack. I think it was just gas and delusions lol. Otherwise, you'll just need time. Once you get to the other side of sobriety, you'll look back and see how easy it actually is, it's simply very hard when you've conditioned yourself in such a way for so long.

Thank you both for your kind words and support towards my goal. You are absolutely right that stimulants make me somewhat of a hypochondriac; this is for certain! I actually get my Adderall tomorrow and will be giving it to my father to hold on to and give to me on a daily basis so I don't fuck up my taper this time by abusing the Adderall as well. I have a great opportunity to get this over with without much withdrawal; if any. You both have given me reassurance that what I am fearing is not as bad as I had expected it to be and I greatly appreciate the fact that you both took the time to help me with this issue.

I'll keep updates on my progress throughout the month and let everyone know how I'm doing. If I didn't have to go to Michigan on a 15 hour car ride on the 23rd I would just take some of my RC benzos and kick this shit. You have convinced me that it essentially "ain't nothin' but a thang." I appreciate already the support I have gotten on bluelight thus far and am humbled by the willingness of this community to help those in need.

Thank you all for your support and I'll be keeping you updated on my progress!

Of course mate :)

Wish you the best of luck, breaking the cycle of addiction for a while will give you much better prospective.

Stay healthy and keep in touch with us, it's a place of support

I have had similar results vaping Prolintane. Prolintane melts down to an amber liquid at a relatively low temperature in almost exactly the same manner as aPHP, vaporizes in almost exactly the same way, gives an immediate rush much like aPHP, and can be extremely moreish and just as compulsive as aPHP. Those who are unaware of this just don't know what they're talking about. It's as PVish as any PV related chemical out there. Don't believe me? Pick some up online, put it in an oil burner and lightly heat it, just like you would aPHP. It doesn't induce psychosis as quickly as aPHP, but it's not far off.

Have you guys taken prolintane oral? Because that's all I did with it and didn't get much more than a cup of coffee. I tried it quite a few times and they were all pretty lame. So youre saying you actually get some kind of euphoria vaping it?

I was quite addicted to aPHP for some time, and I've experimented quite extensively with Prolintane as well. You can vape Prolintane. It melts and vaporizes at quite a low temperature and easily creates beautiful, thick plumes of whited, intoxicating vapor, much like aPHP. It's not as potent, however, won't last nearly as long, and won't catapult you directly into a dark, demonic psychosis like aPHP often does. It is much, much closer to aPHP than other similar compounds that are touted as aPHP replacements, such as 5-BPDI.

5 -BPDI is garbage, I was blown away at how inactive it was. Does not vape well and sure doesn't have the ceiling as PHP. Are you telling me Prolintane is actually a viable replacement?

I agree about 5-BPDI. It doesn't do much at all.

You'll just have to try prolintane for yourself. Buy the pure powder from the well known sister company of a popular nootropics vendor. Don't buy the pellets or tablets -- they've got all kinds of filler. The pure powder melts beautifully and vaporizes just as well. It's almost uncontrollably compulsive, but I find it to be cleaner than aphp.

This has got to be a troll. Prolintane is the most worthless shit ive ever done.

I've read many reports of it not doing anything or very little, while others praise it like it's the best thing ever. I, personally, am I huge fan, it has incredible effects for me. I don't have a ton of experience with popular strong stimulants, but of the experience I do have, prolintane is extremely clean, useful, euphoric, and has little to no down sides. It's addicting simply because it works so well, but never has had any kind of comedown or hangover effect. After using it in large amounts for many days in succession, I've felt some minor emotional flattening, where I simply feel slightly "detached", but definitely no depression, rebound anxiety, or major fatigue. Normally, my recreational dose is ~60mg in a capsule, and then a couple hours later a small ~20-30mg booster. Feels fantastic with a huge boost of motivation, confidence, precision, excitement, wakefulness and even warm rushes of euphoria. In the past, I've dosed as high as 80+mg in one capsule with unmeasured boosters throughout the day (irresponsible, I know, I've matured), and the effects were never overwhelming, my heart rate was never increased significantly, and again there were little to no side effects. It really does feel like an insanely safe but wildly effective stimulant. The best comparison in effect profile I would say is Adderall, but even so I feel like that makes me 10x more anxious.

Now, IV may be a whole 'nother ballgame, one of which I will never take part.

be honest with docs. there isnt all that serious physical wd's to stims.

my worry is the damage youre doing to your brain and mental health with all this stimulant use. you can end up permanently psychotic abusing stims. please just get some help now; you seem a way off the mental ward stage, but prolonged use will send you there.