• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Prolific Cons (no real names posted this time even though it's on the public domain) Red & White/MarijuanaIsMyMuse/FC/maple syrup etc etc)

come_unity

Bluelighter
So, my prior post was taken down because I gave the real name of someone who's already been outted under the screen names I'm now using only(folks who have been around a bit) were aware of the name($$$$$) he used. He was known as Red and White for his last con. Or one of them, but I didn't mean to break rules, I was just stating what's already in the public domain. If that's against the rules I apologize. Anyway, this particular con is a very dangerous, and literally CRAZY (he loved to type in all caps when he was truly believing in his own lies. This is also the man who from my understanding took down DPR (not gonna say his name cause apparently that's doxxing) you all know DPR from SR I'd assume? Anyhow, it's very unfortunate this "man" was the demise of DPR (who was clearly lacking in good security minded folks he could trust, seems everyone he trusted played him, such a shame the really great fellas from OVDB{however I think they were a bit miffed that some guy came from nowhere and his platform just happened to get a spot in the sun, and stayed there for too long with zero spf lotion, absolutely have nothing but love for the OVBD crew} couldn't have schooled DPR on this particular fraud and he was sooo easy to spot. Apparently not for people who have zero street smarts though. Red and White tried to con me by boasting about a particular group of folks up north that he definitely was not connected with. So that alone, among many other factors led me to believe he was a selective scammer at best. I still wonder if he was more of a lone wolf or potentially played with some other lower mainland crews. Though I doubt the latter because he would rub alot of street folks the wrong way with his constant boasting. He managed all these cons that netted him tens of millions, while fighting an addiction. I'll be curious to see of folks remember to what particular compound. This part of drug culture truly makes the movies seem tame, "reality" is always so so much bizzare. I mean how could DPR set up what he had gping yet noone told him a 1%er isnt going to name themselves "red and white" second they wouldnt show a pile of money they would show a cut, something that's very very hard to fake. It will be curious how many people put this easy puzzle together. I'm shocked r&w got caught, I know a certain hacking crew considered talking with him if you catch my drift. Because for years they were unable to I.D him and his exact location. Sad thing is I feel he will be treated with kid gloves in the states. For many a reason. I won't elaborate on until for folks chime in. Imo he truly belongs behind bars for his utter lack of proper precaution when he did what he did to many bl'ers who are no longer with us. He at one point was happily mis labeling thing$ out pf greed. Thats the main reason I feel he belongs there for life.