• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Prohibition - "The edifice is crumbling"

How jipped would you feel if you were locked up for something that people were now legally doing though! That would suck!

Or in the case of dealing, something that the government is now doing

I dunno about a generational shift, a lot of young people these days seem quite conservative and straight-minded, to me anyway. Especially the types that get into any type of political power.

I dunno about a generational shift, a lot of young people these days seem quite conservative and straight-minded, to me anyway. Especially the types that get into any type of political power.

I'm 18 so I'm pretty sure I class as young person - the people who go into politics are very often straight-minded and conservative (just looking around my old college could tell you that) but the people with an interest in drugs tend to be tucked up in labs, away from the powers that be, a la moi.

Legalisation is the final step, and it will be a long, long process - but if, in my lifetime, I can ingest amphetamines legally to aid work, or sink into my couch on a friday night with the aid of Morphine, I shall be a very happy man!

He's agreeing with your last line.

Drugs are making you paranoid. Oh, you live in Salford. Maybe it's that.

I was just confused as to who it was aimed at, was gouching like fuck at the time so that doesn't help :)
Aye, step a few miles into Salford and you're already feeling like a day 3 speed bender does...

There was a report on the BBC news linking Glastonbury to legal highs last night.

Government studies appear to be catching up: in 2006 they had only identified a small number of RCs, but by 2013 they have identified over 260. :\

The Legal High stalls have been banned at Glastonbury this year.

Leaves a huge market open for you Then SHM. Hop over the fence with your rucksack full of etiz and amt and you'll clean up!

There's 2 very high and forboding metal walls in place now, at least 10 feet high, so a mere hop over the fence isnt gonna happen, unless he drops in by parachute or a huge firemans ladder. Rumour or joke has it that Alsatians patrol the void between the 2 walls, as well as it having watchtowers. (cant remember if it was someone being sarcastic or the reality of whats happening there now)

There's 2 very high and forboding metal walls in place now, at least 10 feet high, so a mere hop over the fence isnt gonna happen, unless he drops in by parachute or a huge firemans ladder. Rumour or joke has it that Alsatians patrol the void between the 2 walls, as well as it having watchtowers. (cant remember if it was someone being sarcastic or the reality of whats happening there now)

Fuck me, strangeways has less protection. I remember when I was at creamfields a few years ago we were in the campsite watching these 2 guys trying to sneak in. All camo'd up, they were hiding in the bushes whilst security guards walked past. Anyway they climbed the fence, were setting up their tent, when somebody must have tipped off the guards, the cunts. Came rushing over and turfed them out.