• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Prohibition Returns!

MADD reminds me of the lady whose kid, Brett Chidester, committed suicide and she tried to blame his suicide on Salvia and started a huge campaign to get Salvia banned in her state, eventually culminating in "Brett's Law".

Also reminds me of that lady Cindy Sheehan who is prostesting the war. Man I wish I was a woman with a dead kid--it seems short of owning a television station that's the one surefire way to get your voice heard.

you know how many people die a year from cupcakes???!!!!!!

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I agree that this is stupid. MADD and all the other holier-than-thou moral crusaders really piss me off.

That said, I'd like to see alcohol prohibition return, just for a little while. Maybe then the drinkers who think druggies deserve to be locked away and have to risk adverse reactions from adulterated/misrepresented drugs will see what it's like when they get thrown in jail for drinking or get sickened/blinded by methanol laced booze. Perhaps it would turn out to be a good thing. Maybe it would lead to a push for all drugs to be legalized.

I feel a hatred for all the drinkers who think it is fine to get drunk but believe drug users should be punished, and there are lots of people like that out there. Maybe they would change their minds if they got the same treatment for a while.

yo that is smart as shit. shit, i drink, but in comparison, alcohol is fucking gay. oh and not once when i was in one of those alcohol related driving offenses was i on any other drugs. not once. fuck you anti-drug,pro-alcohol'ers. fuck you in your stupid asses.

Funny shit, maybe we should work on banning chocolate, so then we can lock up all the fat people. :\