Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Problem With San Pedro

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
hey guys n gals i a problem with the 2 san pedro buttons i managed to scored off a fully grown one before police came and fuckin took it away (fuckin narc nabour has like 15 3-4 foot clones in his back yard and a 20 foot mother i pinch one and he gets the pigs around my house the day before chritmas) anyways i put the buttons in some high quality soil (the same i use to grow my dope) i think this might be the problem as the guy next door had them in basicly stones....now they are starting to turn purple from the top and when i press on it it kind of feels hollow ill post a picture so you can see what i mean....any help would be greatly appreciated, bluelights always helped me in some way in the past so please please help me now :D

awwwww fuck for real what could of caused this,is there any way i can fix tthis?there is another one that has less purple on it just a speck

What caused it? Probably not taking a proper cutting with enough flesh for the cactus to dry, form skin where it was cut, and then grow roots (as a healthy cutting will do).
Basically moisture has gotten inside it (i'm guessing you watered it as soon as you planted the fresh cutting?) which has led to the rot.
You gotta dry it out first so the cutting can develop a nice thick protective layer of skin, which keeps the moisture out of the inside of the cactus - then it will eventually grow some roots.
If exposed to too much moisture before it has the chance to do this, it will simply rot, as yours has done.

Moral of this story? Next time, maybe ask for a cutting, so the person that is propagating them - and knows what they sre doing - can teach you how to do it properly...rather than fucking up your cutting and their nice healthy specimens.

yeah that could have been the problem the pigs were comming into the back yard and i only had moments to hide my pot plants and rip off thw two buttons (on the day before xmas who does that with 15 cuttings in there bloody back yard) as soon as i could and hide them next to my smaller pots there is one that has a root we have transplanted into a pot full of hydro stones and soil witch we have done with the one that is in the picture aswell but i dont have as much hope for that one....it may have been over watered they were going great for weeks then i went out side and bam all this purple bit......i have no idea how often i need to water these babys i wish the cops didint take my 3 foot cutting :'(

p.s im pretty sure the person that is propagating them is a copper (hence being able to get 2 cops over the day before xmas) so didint feel comfortable asking....i had a nice healthy 3 foot cutting with 2 buttons sprout off the peice i used to make mescaline

Well you certainly live up to your username. There is no excuse for ripping off someones plants or cactus. I reckon you have a bad trip on the horizon.

^ No shit.

JS it amazes me that you initially stole from this guy and you keep making him out to be the bad guy in this situation. He could have a hundred cuts, you are still not entitled to the fruits of his labour.

Most likely he would have given you some cuttings had you introduced yourself and asked for some .
That way each of you would have made a new friend , instead of enemies .

I know that I always liked to be asked , rather than somebody hacking at my plants .
Met some nice folk in the past that way ....

Most likely he would have given you some cuttings had you introduced yourself and asked for some .
That way each of you would have made a new friend , instead of enemies .

I know that I always liked to be asked , rather than somebody hacking at my plants .
Met some nice folk in the past that way ....

i tried that and was basically told to fuck off i wouldnt of pinched it unless i had no other choice and wasnt actually me who stole it was my house mates im just asking for them :)

You said you didn't feel comfortable asking so you pinched them. Lol. You never asked. Don't lie...definitely a junkie skumbag!