• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pressed Percocet 30

Xcess

Greenlighter
I just bought some Percocet 30s from someone different than usual. The guy I usually buy from had pills (I feel) are pretty safe. These new pills crush super easy and a little bit of the powder instantly numbs my tongue and has a very strong gasoline/chemical smell when snorted. I assumed the ones I bought before were pressed but didn’t numb my tongue or have that horrible smell. Are the new ones just a lower quality then my old ones? Or should I just trash them? I’d rather trash them and waste money than die. Anyone have an similar experiences?

Do you mean you got some fake/bootleg 30mg Oxycodone pills and are they safe to use? No, probably not. Especially if they taste like gasoline :oops: With the rise of fentanyl and friends, its not worth the risk imo.

No, there is nothing safe about any pressed pill. Any Joe Shmo on the internet can buy a press, put whatever the fuck he wants in and sell it. I got deeper than I ever imagined in the street life, specifically roxys and heroin. In the 5 years I was involved with roxys, the last year and a half pretty much had started getting so bad that on average about 50% of our runs we'd make out to another county 45 minutes away turned out being bogus fake pressed 30s and 15s. I saw some really good presses that even made me take a second look and I saw some of the sloppiest shit I've ever seen. Different colors, sizes, you name it. And one day I said this market is so diluted now its insane and I can't waste anymore money like I was. From there I transitioned to heroin where I became a full-time IV user and shit started getting really dark for me mentally. Been clean for over 2 years now and what I've accomplished in those 2 years is amazing to me. Get clean now while you can, while you see what you're doing is a waste of money. Go home, your family misses you.