• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prescribed Methamphetamine 5MG, up to 20mg/day, No help with ADD?

Kenworth

Greenlighter
I was prescribed Adderall, and then Methamphetamine some months later to try at my request, both were for help concentrating. The Methamphetamine 5mg is one of the highest rated drugs on Drugs.com for ADD, is it possible that I feel nothing besides very awake on it? Is there something I can use with it that would help me to concentrate?

I'm just shocked, from the things I read in a few places online this was one of the top rated solutions for people who needed help to concentrate, yet other than very awake, I notice almost no help. I'm up to 20mg a day, 4 5mg tabs spread out and still no help. Not even a little.

If anyone has prior experience with it, or knows that this is possible, let me know. The prescription came right from CVS so I know it's good.

Thank you!

We can't really help you here, we have no way of knowing whether the pills are good or not. If they came directly from a first world pharmacy then that's about the best assurance of legitimacy you can get.

Some drugs just don't work for some people. Maybe you have issues that aren't related to ADD, maybe you just don't react well to amphetamine related compounds, we can't say.

This is something you'll need to talk to your doctor about. I'll leave this open for now.