• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Preparing for meth comedown

platinumk17

Greenlighter
Hey so i thought there must be a thread with advice on things like what to eat, what activities to do, any vitamins or supplements to take and anything else that might be helpful when it comes to meth comedowns but i cant find anything.

Iv been clean for almost a year with the exception of a weekend 4-5 mo ths ago. My doc was heroin if i had to pick one but my real addiction was goofballs. Also Iv been on methadone for a few years wich really probly saved my life. Anyways tommorow im onky going to do one shit with meth in it and a small one at that, then the day after im goin back to being clean. Now before i used today i felt pretty depressed and i was wondering if theres any preventative measures that might help and any advice for when im crashing would also be appreciated. Spesificly i was curious about vitamins and supplements. Sorry about the wall of text ill try and edit ut down soon. Also if theirs a thread with this information id appreciate if u could post it. Thanks

You know, we do have some great threads on meth HR in the Other Drugs forum. I'll see if I can find some, but if I forget, just head on over and search using the tag (HR) at the bottom of the page, you should get some good ones come up :)

Here's one to start you off for now :)