• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pregabalin

Yikes, I'm really scared now 😭 I really don't wanna go through another drug withdrawal.. Valium was shear hell. N no I don't have anyone except my son. N I have to b here for him. My fiance died n I am only here for my son that's all I say. I just hope I'm stopping the high doses of pregablin in time 😭😭😭
I'm terribly sorry to hear that sarah - you don't deserve the pain you're carrying. you just arrived recently but the substances, the situations and stressors - they all speak to me and some are even familiar. you're incredible. you're a goddamn mother you have brought life into this world.

you're not stupid, i know the world can wear away at you and you start believing you're not all that great. Look in your sons eyes, you are the closest thing to God he knows.

i have been through hellish benzo withdrawals and now i take a minimal single dose at night rather than 4-6 huge doses throughout the day every day. The rehab put me out of commission for like a season. Take it slow so that you don't shock your system and have seizures or something and preferably under medical supervision gradually try to get off that stuff.

My anxiety got worse because of benzo addiction and now that i am off of benzos and in a better place i don't have panic attacks anymore. This is a journey and it sucks at times. i just let the thought that i never wanted to go through protracted benzo withdrawals again and that helped.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that sarah - you don't deserve the pain you're carrying. you just arrived recently but the substances, the situations and stressors - they all speak to me and some are even familiar. you're incredible. you're a goddamn mother you have brought life into this world.

you're not stupid, i know the world can wear away at you and you start believing you're not all that great. Look in your sons eyes, you are the closest thing to God he knows.

i have been through hellish benzo withdrawals and now i take a minimal single dose at night rather than 4-6 huge doses throughout the day every day. The rehab put me out of commission for like a season. Take it slow so that you don't shock your system and have seizures or something and preferably under medical supervision gradually try to get off that stuff.

My anxiety got worse because of benzo addiction and now that i am off of benzos and in a better place i don't have panic attacks anymore. This is a journey and it sucks at times. i just let the thought that i never wanted to go through protracted benzo withdrawals again and that helped.
Thank you, I had one time I was forced on cold turkey off valium and I wanted to die... Never again! Benzo r the devil's pills xxx

@alarminglynefarious beautifully put!
Sarah you are clearly highly motivated to make sure your son is happy. Take a timeout and feel some confidence in the fact that you will do whatever is necessary to achieve this.Things WILL work out for you both because you are there to make sure it does.

I didn't meet my father until I was 33 so I was brought up by my Ma. Mothers are fierce as all hell. I have a child, just feel that energy empowering you. Nothing can stop a parent , the love between you and your boy is infinite.

So give yourself a break, your doing great, your in the best place to get some support. Allow yourself to feel secure because we all know you will make it to where you want to be.

That pregab will kick in after 2-3 hours from when you took it and maybe when you feel better have a think about what a great future you and your son are going to have.
😁 BBx

No. I refute any data that says 600mg can cause an OD I have read quite extensively that it is very safe at those doses

Thank you, I had one time I was forced on cold turkey off valium and I wanted to die... Never again! Benzo r the devil's pills xxx
facts man for real. and now that i can look back - man was i a psycho on benzos i was on everything all the time and i was completely unstable and unpredictable. i didn't care about anything back then at all.

have you ever heard of kava kava i have heard good things about it it's a legal root thats supposed to be like nature's benzo. i have no first hand experience but i've been inside a woman who's existence just makes me a little less miserable more than once. she takes it for social anxiety and i can see that it works for her noticeably.

Ok Sarah I will be Blunt lol, I doubt you will have any dependency after 3 weeks. On occasion over the last couple of years I have stopped taking the pregabalin for up to 5 days from 600mg per day average cold stop and had very mild WD effects.

I think you can park your fears of withdrawal. I am sensing that maybe you are developing a psychological need for pregabalin and it's calming effect upon you. In which case you can relax as it is widely used in the UK and you have already demonstrated that you can buy it online.

I feel sure you will be able to taper down relatively safely

Peace and love
Billy

@alarminglynefarious beautifully put!
Sarah you are clearly highly motivated to make sure your son is happy. Take a timeout and feel some confidence in the fact that you will do whatever is necessary to achieve this.Things WILL work out for you both because you are there to make sure it does.

I didn't meet my father until I was 33 so I was brought up by my Ma. Mothers are fierce as all hell. I have a child, just feel that energy empowering you. Nothing can stop a parent , the love between you and your boy is infinite.

So give yourself a break, your doing great, your in the best place to get some support. Allow yourself to feel secure because we all know you will make it to where you want to be.

That pregab will kick in after 2-3 hours from when you took it and maybe when you feel better have a think about what a great future you and your son are going to have.
😁 BBx
Thank you so much that's very sweet of you xxx

@Sarahg20
It's possible that the pregabalin may be contraindicating with the other medications you are taking and that may be causing the aches and pains you are feeling. Does this only happen when you take a higher dose of pregabalin?

BBx

@Sarahg20
i'm alot of things but seldom sweet. you just struck me as someone who has been through some bad shit and needed someone to remind you it's temporary you got a lot of life to live and your son needs you. you are the most important person in the world because to him you are the whole world. if you let that drive you i doubt you will ever feel like you need the approval of anyone else again. you caught me on a day where i had actively decided that too many people i have known have passed away or are the walking dead because of drugs and i was probably the one they first saw using.

i'm not letting that burden my soul anymore if someone who obviously has so much ahead of them is considering making mistakes i wish i hadn't made i think as a grown man or someone trying to be a grown man it's a moral responsibility to act and say something. Someone put you down and made you feel inadequate thats always the case cuz stuff like this isn't spontaneous. That person or those words or whatever it was does not belong in your realm anymore. You have a boy to raise, and with the resilience youve had to develop to get this far i wouldnt hesitate to say you're gonna raise a hell of a man.

i have noone in this world to thank but my mama for anything. my pops thinks "i stayed with your mother" was a grand sacrifice he made for his kids - fuck outta here. Ain't noone stronger than a woman who gets used to getting by without a man. Remember that.

Thank you so much that's very sweet of you xxx
Hi Sarah,
I think you noticed that pregabalin is hot these days in the UK and in an attempt to lower the abuse there is even time release pregab in the UK like my last month passed away girlfriend receives, received is the word, but i am in the NL yet i know about this do not prescribe list onthere my beautiful was losing her benzo script getting quetiapine (seroquel an anti psychotic a typical) and mirtazapine after that she better left as she did.
She loses her meds she really needed and no matter i supported her with sweets out of the NL it wasnt enough then her online benzo seller stopped so all in all i dont see it as coincidence that she hanged herself by some wire, but i complained expecting nothing and surprise it stayed nothing.
I think your rotten NHS is already that broke that they need to save on meds why else from easy to very strict to get something decent.
I am still in shock missing my loving girl of 17 years, but i wonder why she didnt call me so most likely something bad and sudden must have happened say a panic attack and she simply couldnt take no more badness.
I surely hope heaven exist then she is right there and out of worries, but she just finished successfully her hep C treatment so celebrating yes hanging yourself no therefore i am puzzled only i will get the truth one way or the other.
Sorry that's just me crying over my love, but your pregabs Sarah you can instantly stop the 100 mg you get also check your capsules about being time released or not, because you talked about how to taper well easy you can open such a capsule and shove a part aside, but as i said already you dont have to taper with your dose.
I swallow 900mg a day of pregab including 100mg methadone including 300mg oxazepam then 300mg quetiapine and last but not least mirtazapine.
Say Sarah when you used your pregab together with diazepam didnt you notice the diazepam to work better?
Well pregab can make a benzo detox a walk in the part, except if you have both high tolerances for pregab and benzo so for me this wont work anymore, but what does work is the cannabis I just purchased legally and enter dreamland provided I am filled up with all my meds.
I take it that your diazepam dose is low too, but just if you fear a pregab withdrawal, you won't, then diazepam can help that.
Its a very good thing that you mentioned your experiences fears and hopefully fine things too, but plzz don't be an idiot like me and do not build a high tolerance for things I have without even really needing one of my substances I am just curious and I can talk well enough to get what i like, which isn't much of interest.
Ouch I am writing way too much here I believe please excuse me for that, but i tend to be long-winded with 35 years of drug experience to chew on.
Enjoy your weekend dear Sarah and oh one last thing a pregab withdrawal isn't a nice thing, but a benzo withdrawal is complete hell take my word for this difference and use it in your advantage.
Bye Sarah. Freek (my real name)

I take well over a Gram of pregabalin when I get them, although they always get f>>>ing stolen

Amazing little capsules