• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pregabalin- newbie. What does it feel like?

75 mg will work when not tolerant but will take a few hours to kick in. It felt like coming up on MDMA and sliding into a downer quickly after that come up feeling. Unlike a benzo, it didn't sedate me that much. But it did effect my balance and judgement.

The second 75 mg i took, following my prescription, did nothing. As did my dosage the next day, but the anxiolytic effects stayed.
Nah, 75 too low. 150mg-225mg for the first time it's good. Depending on OPs weight too.

My first dose of 75 mg was pretty impressive. Just took a few hours to take effect. But 150 mg sounds reasonable as first time dose.
I remember taking 450mg, 60mg morphine, (IV) and 30mg diazepam. Damn I couldn't stop closing my eyes and I experienced CEVs ( closed eyed visuals) . Pregabalin is the best potentiator, I'd rather take a lyrica 💊 than smoke a joint xdd

I remember taking 450mg, 60mg morphine, (IV) and 30mg diazepam. Damn I couldn't stop closing my eyes and I experienced CEVs ( closed eyed visuals) . Pregabalin is the best potentiator, I'd rather take a lyrica 💊 than smoke a joint xdd
I would do both but I consider myself a veteran regarding drugs.

Anxiety ?

Most people stop MJ for that reason, I get none when i toke up.
Yeah. I don't mind a few tokes when my friends have but it has to be absolute top notch quality buds. I only come across that every once in a blue moon, I could get ahold of good weed but I'd rather spend my money on other drugs.

Yeah. I don't mind a few tokes when my friends have but it has to be absolute top notch quality buds. I only come across that every once in a blue moon, I could get ahold of good weed but I'd rather spend my money on other drugs.
Why as Weed is quite benign and forfilling, a whole feeling, when you don't get anxiety?

Meh, I like morphine more.
The combo i was referring to was a Opiod and Weed, or a Opiod and Pregabalin or other drugs (whatever your preference is).

Which is always a bit more risky, Weed is ime quite fulfilling.

Pregabalin is cross-tolerant with dissociatives. I have a hefty disso tolerance and get next to no recreative effects out of pregab. Doing more than 600mg begins to feel weird and 1.2g feels like a seizure might be imminent. Didn't listen (didn't understand the warning) and did 1.6 or 1.8g which lead to a decent seizure.

It is effective for anxiety though so even abuse doesn't ruin pregab.
In other times, before dissociatives, 600-900mg were great fun. The first dose was 300mg and I felt like drunken. Higher dosages are increasingly stimulating (pregab has 3 effects: a2d Ca channel blocker, inducer of an enzyme which converts glutamate into GABA and with high dosages blocker of GLT-1 glutamate reuptake). It also felt like dissociated but differently from dissociatives.

Pregabalin is cross-tolerant with dissociatives. I have a hefty disso tolerance and get next to no recreative effects out of pregab. Doing more than 600mg begins to feel weird and 1.2g feels like a seizure might be imminent.
Exactly something like seizure be imminent....never had seizure but was twitching....talking to my dad and like skip words or letters and couldn't help it(went to sleep if i remember with low dose diazepam) as I'm now on prescribed dose it's only anxiety free but:
Pregab high can be= weed+Ghb or Ketamine + mdma, or combo of all four:eek:, I didn't try DXM maybe in small doses but we don't have it in pharmacies was suprised other day when asked....?
for me it was never like benzos or phenibut as it's not Gaba agoist, antagonist only modulator (CC blocker a2d as you described) plumbus-nine
It pottentiate opioids-ates, and stims are jittery free
tried smoking weed again, stopped cause of anxiety and panicky situat... but now I'm lucky that i have to work cause I would be stoned all the time

Pregabalin is cross-tolerant with dissociatives. I have a hefty disso tolerance and get next to no recreative effects out of pregab. Doing more than 600mg begins to feel weird and 1.2g feels like a seizure might be imminent. Didn't listen (didn't understand the warning) and did 1.6 or 1.8g which lead to a decent seizure.
Interesting, people typically don't see a seizure coming. The tonic clonic ones anyways. It's like a flip gets switched on and you lose consciousness and start to convulse. In my case I blacked out around 20 minutes before that happened. It was weird. I stopped breathing for too long and was turning blue/purple.

Anyways, the highest I've gone with pregabalin is 15g and no seizure. I'm going to take with kava soon as I think I deserve a treat!

Interesting, people typically don't see a seizure coming. The tonic clonic ones anyways. It's like a flip gets switched on and you lose consciousness and start to convulse. In my case I blacked out around 20 minutes before that happened. It was weird. I stopped breathing for too long and was turning blue/purple.
I didn't see the seizure coming when it came, just woke up some time later with heavy sores, weird thoughts and a scared gf. This was with maybe 1.8g. With lower doses like 1.2g I get slight electric shock like paresthesia in the limbs, which made me think this was a warning not to go higher.

Never got more than threshold effects from Kava, because of the amount of ground root required and its taste which initially smelled interesting but the taste became disgusting pretty fast. Tried alone, with milk and sugar, with mango taste etc.. nothing is able to mask this peppery earthy taste. I wanted to make extract but nobody knows how to do that.
Might be a sweet mixture though, Once I had pregabalin+tilidin+tiagabine+lorazepam and it gave me an unique and nice, dissociative trip. Don't remember the dosages unfortunately but it wasn't much of each. Think that the tilidine was necessary though as there's speculation about its pharmacology and that it binds to NMDA receptors like dissociatives.

I didn't see the seizure coming when it came, just woke up some time later with heavy sores, weird thoughts and a scared gf. This was with maybe 1.8g. With lower doses like 1.2g I get slight electric shock like paresthesia in the limbs, which made me think this was a warning not to go higher.

Never got more than threshold effects from Kava, because of the amount of ground root required and its taste which initially smelled interesting but the taste became disgusting pretty fast. Tried alone, with milk and sugar, with mango taste etc.. nothing is able to mask this peppery earthy taste. I wanted to make extract but nobody knows how to do that.
Might be a sweet mixture though, Once I had pregabalin+tilidin+tiagabine+lorazepam and it gave me an unique and nice, dissociative trip. Don't remember the dosages unfortunately but it wasn't much of each. Think that the tilidine was necessary though as there's speculation about its pharmacology and that it binds to NMDA receptors like dissociatives.
I've taken 2000 mg in under 24 hours and never experienced a seizure or even felt like I might tramadol tho that's a different story

I’m too scared to take the 300mg tablets. They’re gonna sit in my drawer forever it feels like. I wish I’d got a lower dose :( I can’t risk taking 300mg first time and being ill from it. Thanks for all your replies everyone, it’s been really good to hear your experience of it!

I've taken 2000 mg in under 24 hours and never experienced a seizure or even felt like I might tramadol tho that's a different story
I guess my estimation was too low and I had actual 2g's within a few hours. Definitely too much, but it only came to that because I didn't feel a thing anymore from even high dosages of pregabalin - besides of inducing some nasty narcotic (opioid) like withdrawal syndrome after 2+ days off. But I've got off it with Kratom aid and a month later still same, no results from dosages at 1g and more

But for somebody who hasn't taken it before, start slow. Just open these capules and ingest/bomb whatever fraction of the total dosage you'd like to do. Don't snort it, besides containing fillers it won't work that route, pregabalin needs to be taken up by some transporter which is only present in the guts.

It's like neurontin (gabapentin) only stronger. I wouldn't expect to be blown away by it or out of your goard high.

It's like neurontin (gabapentin) only stronger. I wouldn't expect to be blown away by it or out of your goard high.
If s/he has never done pregabalin before, then it can be quite heavy at even just 300mg although this is a common starting dose so it's kind of an exception but a mate got knocked out by 400mg. My first dose were 350mg and it was quite intoxicating when nowadays as said these substances offer NOTHING anymore whatsoever. Their tolerance scheme and curves are absolutely ridiculous and so far unmatched, Weird that therapeutic features seem to continue to work for months or years when one can burn out this substance in 4 weeks forever.