• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin? Dogshit?

Trend12

Bluelighter
Took 300mg pregabalin 3 hours ago. Is this drug just dogshit or is the dosage bad. I only got a massive headache and my dick dont work and 0 anxiety relief.

Probably from the taste, right?
I know it gave me one because of it.

You're supposed to take doses much larger than that for any real effects, though. From what I hear.

Probably from the taste, right?
I know it gave me one because of it.

You're supposed to take doses much larger than that for any real effects, though. From what I hear.
I got a massive headache from listening to music and I really didnt get any positive effects. I used to take phenibut maybe 5-10g a day but that was like 4 months ago and i quit cold turkey without any side effects. It was probably shit quality phenibut but i did get high as fuck.

Hey Trend! I totally understand that you're a little confused here. Perhaps you heard some really positive results from others who have used this drug, while you have not gotten much out of it.

All of these drugs work differently for different people right? So there are always going to be discussions going back and forth regarding the proa and cons of the Gabapentinoids.

So, in short, we are not going to be able to give you a truly accurate or scientific solution to your quandary. Your best bet is to just continue experimenting with the drug through varying dosages and dosing schedules.

You migh find, that if you take the drugs in a different way, they will in turn be much more effective. I wouldn't give up on these drugs yet, and they can be so beneficial in so many ways.

Please just keep us posted regarding what you do moving forward. We are all here to help you answer your questions and help streamline your ability to get the knowledge you need.

Sometimes i went to 15-20g a day. What dosage do you feel recreational feelings on pregabalin?

I've never taken enough to feel anything except "sleepy", and even that may have been placebo effects.
It was cat strength though, from the veterinarian. So maybe 300 mg per bottle. :|

Last edited:
I was expecting some sedating feeling and anxiolytic. But I now the headache is gone and I feel pretty sober and very tiny dysphoric. I am guessing its because I got disappointed. Right now I would feel better on 10mg diazepam. Perhaps I should stick to diazepam

I've been on and off of lyrica repeatedly for sciatica and radial neuropathy, and though it is generally good for its indicated use for nerve pain, it's not much of a recreational substance. Yeah, it can be sedating, it's not really fun. Given the high doses of phenibut you mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised to find that cross tolerance is at play, even though the phenibut use was months ago.

I am a huge fan of gabapentin. The risk:reward ratio makes it a top 5 all time favorite of mine.

however, I haven’t had a chance to try lyrica. But somehow I feel like it wouldn’t meet my expectations. I’ve heard others rave about gabapentin like I do, but lyrica seems to be less recreational and more medicinal based on what I’ve heard.

when it comes to gabapentin/lyric, some people get it, some people don’t.

I think the expectation is that it will be like an opi or a benzo or both. But I don’t even think it’s altogether that similar to phenibut much less an anti-anxiety or painkiller.

For me the first time i tried Lyrica (pregabalin) i used 300mg once off dose and wihtin 30 mins odd it felt like i had a few beers, that tipsy feeling with some euphoria and overall feeling of bliss and happiness but this was my first time and i was still gabapentinoid naive. But for some reason i still prefer gabapentin and the staggering protocol and feeling it gives.

Lyrica is the best and the worst that happened to me. Okay, I have less social anxiety and I overthink less, but I have gained over 10 kilos weight -- and I really don't like it. :(

I used to take phenibut maybe 5-10g a day ... Sometimes i went to 15-20g a day.
If I have this out of context right, cool.
That's a lot of phenibut, podna. :) I do not particularly find too much cross tolerance between gabapentinoids but know it is a huge "thing" for most. If one is banging on receptors with that much phenibut 300mg pregab most likely had no effect, imo.
Not sure how to recommend dosing but I do take phenibut (1.5g) ever 2 or 3 days and 900mg pregab will knock my ass down for sure. Once one finds that dose that works be careful cause it is a fine line from being recreational to dangerously discombobulating. <--- do not walk out in traffic, drive or operate heavy-machinery. lol
Careful, yes?
Ptah
It was cat strength though, from the veterinarian.
Our vet wanted to give budah gabapentin for a few days after surgery. 300mg in the bottle. 10x30mg. For 20 bucks. 😳 Nah, doc... got about 1000 at the house @ 300mg, but thanks, man! Peace

Last edited: