• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Powdered Fentanyl: Risk Reduction in Solution Creation and Methodology

SafetyMatters

Greenlighter
Hello everyone.

First and foremost, I am well aware that the concept of powdered Fentanyl is the same as playing Russian Roulette, and there is a very fine line between gratification and death. This being said, I have come into posession of 1g of Fentanyl powder.

Being that Fentanyl is dosed in Micrograms (mcg), that single gram equals 1,000,000 mcg. Most IV preperations of the drug are dosed at 50mcg per ML, making this the equivalent of 20,000 of the 50mcg/ml doses.

The only clear option aside from flushing this substance down the toilet is to exercise extreme caution, respect and precision in the calculation of a volumetric dosing approach. The idea so far would be to acquire goggles, doubled-up pair of latex exam gloves, and a sterile environment free of any other lifeforms before even considering a perpetration. Also, a 3M Non-microporous PE Laminate Coverall suit and 3M Particulate Respirator 8210 face mask will be acquired, as seen below:

shopping
651475.jpg

I understand everyone is adamantly opposed to even the concept of Fentanyl in a powdered form, and I fully understand and agree. I did not ask to stumble upon this particular substance, however it has happened. That being said, I post this out of the sake of risk reduction, not an intervention or judgement. I would like to confirm the most respectful and accurate solution to being able to utilize this powerful chemical in a method that would be of the lowest possible risk.

I have lab equipment, syringes, and sterile empty vials. Being that Fentanyl is readily soluble in water, the general idea has been to create a water based volumetric solution, allocating the resulting product into sterile vials containing 10ml (a total of 500mcg per vial). If utilizing the entire gram, this would generate 2,000 of the aforementioned vials.

The water I was using would be Sterile Water for Injection USP from a veterinary supply company. The description states, "This sterile water for injection is made by distillation and is suitable for use as a diluent for preparation of pharmaceutical solutions when made isotonic by addition of suitable solutes. This product contains no preservative; solutions made from this water should be used promptly or sterilized with adequate precautions for maintaining sterility." However, I am unclear as to what solute would be required to render the solution isotonic. Also, is there a preservative I could be adding that would make the shelf life for the solution more consistent? Below are some of the additional medical grade IV solutions available:

Dextrose 5% & NACL 0.9%
Dextrose 5% & NACL 0.45%
Lactated Ringer's
Sodium Chloride 0.9%
Sodium Chloride 0.45%

First batch would be for 1000ml at 50mcg/ml, so a total of 12,500mcg is required.

This would be accomplished by adding 50mg of the powder into 1,000ml of water in a glass beaker and stirred consistently with a glass stir rod. The beaker will then be poured into a 1000ml Hybex Glass Media Bottle and capped. Beaker will immediately be rinsed out, and all surfaces wiped down. Hands will be washed with gloves still on, after removal of first pair of gloves, washed again, then the suit and the mask will be removed and a shower will be taken immediately.

Would this be reasonably safe? I would assume that a good starting dose would be 12.5-25mcg, but would there be an easy way to convert the resultant solution into a nasal spray?

Thanks, and wish me luck on this everyone!

How are you certain you have pure product? Also what form of fentanyl do you have? Many are not soluble in water.

If you do have a fentanyl salt and you are dissolving in liquid to measure, just double and triple check your calculations. If you are at this point I am sure you are informed enough to remain safe. Also, the pictures of masks and the safety procedures you describe are total overkill. There is no synthesis here that will produce dangerous gases, and you are not tossing around kilo's sealed in duct tape that will produce clouds of dust... you have a gram... just take care with your measurements and check your calculations multiple times.

Also, speaking from experience using powder fent, be extremely careful... being so short acting, you CONSTANTLY feel the need to redose. I have witnessed multiple ODs that resulted in near death, and the w/d is by far the most excruciating thing I've ever experienced. It was like typical opiate w/d with the addition that my body felt like it was on fire. This was way beyond muscle aches... If you truly have a gram of pure product, it should last quite some time, and it will absolutely create all sorts of havoc in your life.

For the nasal spray, just buy a nasal spray bottle from the pharmacy and place your solution in there. Pretty straightforward.

Last edited:
You need to have something like benzyl alcohol in the solution to keep it sterile.

Also how do you know you have pure fentanyl and not one of the many analogs?

If it is pure, you have the ability, and the correct procedures available, great. As far as nasal spray goes, you must be sure your dosing bottle is absolutely accurate in terms of doage per spray. The only other think I think should be mentioned is that I hope you never intend to switch back to any other opiate/oid because your tolerance will be through the roof and nothing will come close to even easing WD symptoms or getting you feeling a good high after you use this for any legnth if time. Say goodbye to regular drugs, this will how be your one and only option for getting your feel good on in the future, for 15 minutes at a time 38 times a day. Be sure you're willing to make using and nodding every 20 minutes your new life goal.

I would urge you to stumble upon some Narcan or some of its generic equivalents.

Be safe.