• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos potentiating kpins with zopiclone

KlonazaPowow

Greenlighter
I was wondering how much zopiclone should be taken per mg of klonopin to feel an increase in the effects, because they must surely potentiate each other, without just feeling like I'm on zopiclone instead.

It depends what effect you seek. In my experience, combining benzos often just makes me more drowsy and does not necessarily "boost" the effects. And zopiclone, a drug primarily used for sleep, will likely do the same.

Personally I would avoid the combination , but if i was trying to primarily feel the clonazepam I would take 3.75 : 1 milligram of zopiclone : clonazepam . Be careful with over-sedation when taking this combination.

Exactly. Potentiation of another downer with Zopiclone is a similar principle to potentiating a downer with an antihistamine.
You want to feel the main course mostly and not the inferior drug you are potentiating with, so you keep the doses of the additive low.

Exactly. Potentiation of another downer with Zopiclone is a similar principle to potentiating a downer with an antihistamine.
You want to feel the main course mostly and not the inferior drug you are potentiating with, so you keep the doses of the additive low.
that's what I figured, I was trying to figure out the ratio

zopiclone, soma, and methadone is my daily go to but it's extremely dangerous, be careful.
Oh damn i love me some soma. Cheap and plentiful and cheerful on the onions. I hope dealers never find out how much id be willing to pay for a box and it stays cheap aahahahaha